hello i know many kids who do and or say weird things!!! so post some things your kids or even some kids you know do or say!!!!

Views: 384

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL! Lots of Funny Kids. :)

I remember one day in July(hot as heck) and we got stuck in a traffic jam for 20 minutes(no a/c). My 8 year old Son said, "If we don't get out of this mess, I'm going to jump out of the window". To which my bored and grumpy 4 year old Daughter spouted, "Go ahead. Make my day".

My Hubby and I looked at each other and burst out laughing. I found out later that she had snuck downstairs after I was asleep and she watched tv with DAD!! I was wondering.....
Too funny! i guess its because six year olds WANT to be older than they are :) LOL
Question, where does CHOCOLATE MILK come from....

A duh, CHOCOLATE COWS of course... (you know the brown ones)
funny!!!
My 2 year-old cousin like person (mom's friend's kid) once told me this "the bunnies are jumping into the cake and then they were like 'Oh no man over bored." Shes so cute
Both my sons used to say "Bob-bob Da-dance" instead of Spongebob Squarepants when they were younger.
When I was in my 40's and 50's my high-school kids used to ask me how old I was, so I always said 83, so they'd tell me how good I looked for my age. But darn if they didn't believe me!!

And my son used to say we went up in the "alligator" meaning elevator.
Just a few minutes ago my little sister was like "Man, if Bailey (our dog) were a human she would gladly do a favor for me."

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF receives $200,000 grant from Novo Nordisk

Grant given to support programs aimed at bringing together people touched by diabetes for positive change BERKELEY, CA: December 4, 2014 – Diabetes Hands Foundation (DHF) has received a grant of US$200,000 from Novo Nordisk to support programs aimed at Read on! →

Guest Post: World Diabetes Day 2014 on Twitter… sifting through the data

At Symplur we track hashtags, keywords, user accounts, and pretty much anything else on Twitter that has to do with healthcare. We collect the data and then build countless ways to slice it up so that we’re able to better Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service