Hello All here is my Top 10 List
of Things Below:
1. Over Eating to Correct a Low
2. Leaving the Infusion Set in "Just one More Day"
3. Leaving the Lancet in your Finger Poker for Waaayyyy toooo Long.
4. Re-Using Syringes, to the point where it really does hurt
5. Eating when High - y'all know it's best to wait
6. Chasing Numbers - AKA treating a food reading with another bolus of insulin
7. Making spontaneous basal changes - Like I'm low, I'll just shut it off for a bit.
8. Ignoring alarms - both mechanical and internal, pump, CGM, and our own lows.
9. Eye Balling Gargantuan Amounts of Carbs, even though we know how to use the scale.
10. My favorite, licking the blood drop off the finger post prick! Makes me feel really rebellious.
What are some of your "Things You've Been Advised Not to Do"
Have an Awesome Day!