Just for fun and maybe we can help each other with some good ideas on what to eat. I will go first;

breakfast: 1 small banana, 2 cups of coffee with 1 cup 2% milk and 8 cashews

lunch: 2 pieces of wheat bread, 2 tablespoons PB and sugar-free strawberry jelly and 1/2 very large apple, 1 diet pepsi and 2 glasses water and 1/2 red bell pepper

Dinner: Have not had yet...........

Views: 1796

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i woke up this morning to a special treat... a local indian guy told me to try turmeric, milk, salt and pepper. WELL.. i looked at it and tried to drink it for about 5v mintues. Dipped my finger in it... and then i even tried holding my nose. So i drink it like a shot! It tasted pretty kitchen spicey, like curry minus the goodness of the whole curry dish. Then i almost felt like throwing up because my mouth and taste buds were thinking what the heck are you crazy! I guess this stuff is supposed to clear your system, we will see!
Wish I could eat like you, Erik. Bacon & eggs for breakfast, fried chicken for lunch? I might do this once a year. I find it hard to keep my weight down. Perhaps my metabolism has slowed down.
bkfst: 1/3 cup of Joe's Whole Grain O's, 1/3 c yogurt (half a local full fat plain and half Oikos Greek Yogurt)
lunch: 2 oz TJ cheddar and salsa in a TJ Olive Wrap burrito, 1 medium Fuji apple.
dinner will be a spinach salad, pork chop marinated in chipolte sauce, roasted potatoes and winter squash (courtesy of my wonderful husband, the cook.)
Sorry bad diabetic here....I don't do breakfast lunch 1/2 a turkey sandwich with diet coke supper well screwed up there too.........fried potatoes with onion......justhaven't got my appitite back yet!!!!
ALL YOU EAT BUFFET OF CHINISE FOOD AND PIZZA AND CUPCAKES
just kidding, april fools!!

chili made with soy sausage, with some greek yogurt on top and brussel sprouts. No idea how i'm going to count it...
breakfast : english muffin, egg, cheese and sliced oscar meyer turkey

snack: applesauce cup

lunch : veggie burger with lettuce and tomato

dinner : pork loin, steamed rice, and asparagus
are you on the pump?
I have been pumping for close to 10 years :)
Breakfast: One slice of wheat toast, with Smart Balance Omega 3 margarine

Lunch: Low carb Mung Bean Fettuccini Noodles with home made Paremsan Cream Sauce, and veggies

Snack: 1 meat stick

Dinner: Broiled home made meatballs, with organic broiled onion rings

About 50 ounces of water throughout my day, and still drinking...
Breakfast: Raisin Bran

Lunch: Chilil and plum

Dinner: Salad w/chicken strips grilled, tomatoes, cukes, zucchini, marinated mozzarella balls, yellow squash, olives.
Breakfast: 2 slices low fat mozerella cheese, 3 cups of coffee, 4 oz. 2% milk

Snack: 1/2 sliced cucumber

Lunch: (very late) 1/2 whole wheat bagel, 2 tablespoons PB & SF Jelly, 1 yoplait vanilla light yogurt, 1 cup fresh blueberries.
Yogurt and blueberries mixed together in a bowl.

Dinner: I will have fresh steamed cauliflower w/ margarine, salt and pepper. (much later in the evening) No carbs at dinner.
I was with you up to the 1 small banana and 2 cups of coffee. Blew it from there, so good thing I am the Mom and not the T1 in the family.

Cheryl

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

A Snapshot: Diabetes In The United States

An infographic explaining the most recent CDC diabetes figures, released in June 2014.

Will you Stand Hand in Hand in support of the Diabetes Hands Foundation?

Facing Diabetes Together Will you Stand Hand in Hand in support of  the Diabetes Hands Foundation? When you make a gift to the Diabetes Hands Foundation you help people with diabetes make positive changes in their lives. We believe that no Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service