4.1 MMOL/l 73.8 MG/DL 73.8

Views: 1955

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was 12.4 (223) at 5:30 this morning, corrected and waited an hour, down to 8.3 (151) by 6:30 so had breakfast. My own fault, I think, because I was 4.2 (76) before bed which is too low, so I had some popcorn. I think I ate too much of that or should have bolused a small amount ...

always a juggling act - who relates to that Wallenda guy that walked a tightrope over Niagara Falls??

89! Yay! So stressed out lately that I had to up my basal and finally have a fasting number I'm happy about. Fingers crossed that it stays on track.

Checked right before bed at 101. Ate a little bit. Woke up at 88. Feeling good today so far!

86. Yay! Struggled with highs all day yesterday and corrected before bed at 156. Was planning on changing my set if it continued this morning. Guess it finally "took". Sometimes it works (sometimes it doesn't)

72 again this morning.

I think it's becuase I've been drinking every night for the past few nights (beer or wine - last night was 2 glasses of white wine). When I drink alcohol I need to reduce insulin dosing.....

What an excuse to drink.

Plus last night I did a 40 minute run (dropped from 106 before to 74 after).

129...not bad...

Back from 5 mile run (8:53, a shade off last week's pace, it was quite a bit muggier...), 98 at "blast-off", glass of skim milk and some gatorade, ran up to 118. I didn't weight the Gatorade, just dumped some in. Oh well. It may also be that I have 2U left in the pump but want to get cleaned up before I change the tank?

116 best fasting BG all week! I love that number now lets see if I can keep it down.

Woke up at 4:00 AM at 11.4 (205), corrected and two hours later when I woke up at 6:00 I was 8.3 (151), bolused for breakfast and 45 minutes later was 5.1 (92) so ate. I exercised last night and did a temporary -10% basal, which I don't think I needed for some reason. I was also 14.3 (257) before bed for some reason, so maybe the correction on that didn't work fully.

5:30AM 136 fasting 12 hours d#mn dawn phenomenon

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

#OpposeAB1893: California Bill that Burdens People with Diabetes on Insulin

A couple of days ago I learned that the California State Assembly is considering AB-1893 Sharps waste, which in (if approved) will mandate that: “Sharps sold to the general public in California shall be sold with a sharps waste container Read on! →

FDA Docket Extended! We Need You.

If you are new to diabetes advocacy in the traditional sense of the word, you may be thinking, “What the heck is a docket!?” I certainly was the first twenty times I heard it (yes it took that long). For Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Heather Gabel
(Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator
Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators
Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service