4.1 MMOL/l 73.8 MG/DL 73.8

Views: 1994

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

89! Yay! So stressed out lately that I had to up my basal and finally have a fasting number I'm happy about. Fingers crossed that it stays on track.

Checked right before bed at 101. Ate a little bit. Woke up at 88. Feeling good today so far!

86. Yay! Struggled with highs all day yesterday and corrected before bed at 156. Was planning on changing my set if it continued this morning. Guess it finally "took". Sometimes it works (sometimes it doesn't)

129...not bad...

Back from 5 mile run (8:53, a shade off last week's pace, it was quite a bit muggier...), 98 at "blast-off", glass of skim milk and some gatorade, ran up to 118. I didn't weight the Gatorade, just dumped some in. Oh well. It may also be that I have 2U left in the pump but want to get cleaned up before I change the tank?

116 best fasting BG all week! I love that number now lets see if I can keep it down.

Woke up at 4:00 AM at 11.4 (205), corrected and two hours later when I woke up at 6:00 I was 8.3 (151), bolused for breakfast and 45 minutes later was 5.1 (92) so ate. I exercised last night and did a temporary -10% basal, which I don't think I needed for some reason. I was also 14.3 (257) before bed for some reason, so maybe the correction on that didn't work fully.

5:30AM 136 fasting 12 hours d#mn dawn phenomenon

Sunday thru Thursday, fasting:
88, 99, 98, 87, 92.

Those are pretty typical. But then it begins climbing and keeps rising all day. Exercise in the evening keeps it from being too bad at bedtime. Skip the exercise and it's not so good.

124mg/dL...I think my set has some absorption issues, it's not due to be changed until tomorrow so I will probably do a bunch of small corrections today...having a CGMS is great...;-)

Last night I meant to take my 4 units of Levemir (split dose), was distracted and took Apidra instead. Ate a full cup of chocolate pudding, took 3 1/2 units of Levemir, and woke up at 4:00AM with 52 BG. Could have been worse. Didn't test this morning, just want my coffee. Darn distractions.

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

Where are you Medicare? The elephant was not in the room

This was the question burning in people’s mind and passionately talked about yesterday and today at the General Sessions of the AACE/ACE Consensus Conference on Glucose Monitoring, an event to bring together in Washington, DC all relevant stakeholders to Read on! →

#MedicareCoverCGM Panel Discussion

If you follow the diabetes online community, you know that #MedicareCoverCGM is a big deal. We have continued to raise awareness on #MedicareCoverCGM because we believe that ALL people living with diabetes should have access to continuous glucose monitors (CGM). With Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service