4.1 MMOL/l 73.8 MG/DL 73.8

Views: 2017

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was 8.9 (160) this morning. I corrected a 16.8 (302) from after dinner before bed, so I was probably high all night. Ugh.

75 post run, fueled the 111 w/ 2x little Famous Amos cookies, some milk in my coffee and about 10 jelly beans and 20G of Gatorade. 6 miles, 9:20 pace, fast for me.

139 mg/dL...I had Mex food last night and it is always the gift that keeps on giving. I don't eat it often but this is a tough week for me I have already had two birthday dinners and tomorrow is another big BBQ. Oh well we had some rain so maybe we won't have a bunch of fires caused by the fireworks...

106. I think my needle may be stuck in some scar tissue. I've been running about 20 higher than usual dice I put it in. Just changed it out 
106. I think my needle may be stuck in some scar tissue. I've been running about 20 higher than usual since I put it in. Just changed it out 

124. I seem to get fasting BGs in this range a lot. I'm surprised how much insulin it takes to achieve less than great fasting numbers. This seems to be the trickiest time of day for me.

CGM woke me screaming 49, fs was 100. Grrrrr time to change it out.

I was 7.9 (142) going to bed at 10:00 PM, 6.0 (108) at 3:00 AM, and 7.9 (142) again waking up at 6:00 AM. No insulin on board or food. Not bad compared to what I've had this past week.

Just upped my DP coverage a bit to see if that helps. No idea why I dropped down last night while other nights I've rose and/or corrections haven't worked, though.

128 !!

6.4(115) usually 5.8 fasting this morning - sinned last nite - whole wheat biscuit before bed, jogged a mile, ran 4 250 yd sprints.. Post 8.2(147). Dang! I still got to bike 3 miles to work!

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

Meet The 2014 Big Blue Test Grant Recipients

This year Diabetes Hands Foundation has pledged US$35,000 in Big Blue Test grants, continuing its support for programs aimed at providing lifesaving supplies, medical tests, treatment, and patient education to people living in need who have or at risk Read on! →

Kim Vlasnik: The Patient Voice

Kim Vlasnik, you NAILED it! In this video, Kim Vlasnik takes our breath away as she describes what its like to be a person with diabetes. Fortunately, Stanford’s Medicine-X Conference gives ePatients, like Kim, a chance to speak since we carry the Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service