What are your plans for the 4th of july in the good old US of A?

Im going to the stadium of fire haha, i have been dying to go to this for years literally.

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A barbecue at the beach with family and friends. How about you?
Going to my Grandbabies 4th Birthday Party/BBQ and then fireworks.
Baseball game at the minor league Indianapolis Indiana's, A perfect place ot watch fireworks.

rick phillips
i am going to this local fireworks/concert/program thing that has been going on for years with my mommy haha. no one else will want to go with me since the main act is Jonas Brothers. *insert eye roll here* although i have recently discovered i am a fan. *runs and hides*
Us Canadians celebrate July FIRST ...CANADA DAY...possibly watching a parade or a picnic, then a walk in the PARK across the lake about 60 miles away ...our foster Rottie too old to walk a lot ..our Canadian Flag is proudly showing at our home ...should take a pix and show TU members:-) ...remind me !!
Well Nel, seeing as I have to work on Canada Day (here in Quebec it's wierd - we can't work on our Fete Nationale Day which was a few weeks ago - but when it comes to Canada Day - well - we all work!). Instead, here in Quebec we have Friday off - and we're going to be sailing out in the Fat Cat over to the New York side of the St Lawrence Seaway (Waddington) to partake in July 4th festivities.
Going to a friend's house for a picnic and her house sits on the hill facing the school stadium where they shoot the fireworks off, so we get a great view.
Happy Sailing Kiddo ...you get to celebrate , celebrate, celebrate :-) ...let the sun shine !!
Going up to Mark Twain Lake for the weekend.. hopefully no rain!
We are staying home, probably grilling out, and just "be-ing". Very boring. We can see the big fireworks from our windows, so we'll sit in there and watch, away from the "skeeters". I want to get to the pool and do some laps, but we'll see about the weather.
Staying home...outdoor grilling and picnic with family.
I am not American but have lived here for 30 years. !! my children were born here also. I will probably go for a "bike" ride with my husband on our Harley. As if I don't need any more sunburn ?? Yes, I agree in the summer we burn up more insulin and need less. We went on a "poker ride" last weekend in New Windsor New York and the money raised went to JDRF. I met Amanda who is 7 years old and has type 1 - I hope I gave her parents hope and faith that you can survive with D.
Sheila - Type 1 55 years

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

The Newest Member of the DHF Team

Hi there! My name is Desiree Johnson and I’m the new addition to the DHF family! There is so much I want to share about my first few days at the office, but I’ll keep it short. The DHF team Read on! →

#OpposeAB1893: California Bill that Burdens People with Diabetes on Insulin

A couple of days ago I learned that the California State Assembly is considering AB-1893 Sharps waste, which in (if approved) will mandate that: “Sharps sold to the general public in California shall be sold with a sharps waste container Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Heather Gabel
(Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator
Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators
Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service