This is a forum to recognize those people here on TuD who have especially inspired us, cheered us up, and made our life with diabetes just a little easier. There are only a couple of rules:
1) You cannot name me, because that's not the point, and you can't name Manny, because EVERYONE would name Manny. We all know he's the rock and foundation of our group, but we don't want his head to get too big! LOL!!
2) You can name as many people as you want, but you have to tell why.
and 3) don't get discouraged if your name isn't mentioned. It probably WILL be, eventually! :-)
So here goes for me, in no particular order:
1) Gerri, because she has always patiently answered my questions, responded to my concerns, and listened to my moans, plus she's SO well-informed!
2) Acidrock, because he posts such amazing lines in Flatliners Club, in SPITE of eating potato chips! And he's always willing to try to problem-solve.
3) Kathy, because she's so cheerful even with serious kidney disease.
4) Jen, because she's so proactive about making a life for herself in spite of visual impairment and diabetes.
5) Melitta, because she's so passionate in advocating for LADAs and misdiagnosed adults.
6) Richard Vaughn, because he's been around so darn LONG!!! :-)
7) Danny, because he started the Flatliners Club.
8) Kelly WPA because she is living with complications, but not letting them get her down, and showing me unflagging support.
And of course, all the other people, too numerous to name, who have written to me and supported me and cared about me! :-)