Leading up to World Diabetes Day (Nov. 14), we are preparing a project called "Word In Your Hand
" . It's VERY EASY
1) Write a word in your hand describing how you feel about diabetes.
2) Take a photo, showing the hand with the word.
3) Add it to the Photos
here in TuDiabetes.
4) Enter the tag "word" to the photo.
Optional (for people with Flickr accounts)
5) If you have a Flickr account, join the TuDiabetes.com group there (http://www.flickr.com/groups/tudiabetes/
) and add the photo to the TuDiabetes.com Pool (read instructions on how to do it, here
6) Last, post a reply in this topic when you are done adding the photo either to TuDiabetes Photos or to Flickr.
It doesn't matter where you take the picture. It can be in your kitchen, office, garden, who cares? Just tell the world how you feel and help spread awareness about Diabetes.
The goal is to collect as many photos as possible. They will become a part of a video we will produce to be pushed through as many possible media outlets leading up to World Diabetes Day.
MUSICIANS IN THE COMMUNITY
Please contact me (manny at tudiabetes dot org) to let me know if you want to contribute a song to go with the video.
If you can help spread the word about the project, feel free to reuse the banner Andreina created for it: