Rose Joelle's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I am almost wondering if the meter will be smaller since I have read it is no longer…"

Rose Joelle replied Oct 2, 2011 to Any news on the animas vibe coming to the USA?

18 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by jeffojeda

"Thanks. At least that gives me a "sometime in the next 15 months or so" time frame!…"

Rose Joelle replied Sep 23, 2011 to Any news on the animas vibe coming to the USA?

18 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by jeffojeda

"I started the pump about a month ago - 1st time ever having a pump... any ways I was…"

Rose Joelle replied Feb 15, 2010 to Inset problems......Advice?

27 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Rose Joelle

"A little off topic, but... you can only store the food database in the meter not the…"

Rose Joelle replied Feb 8, 2010 to Animas Ping Food Database anyone actually using it?

13 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by liam

"Thanks everyone! My change on Sunday went awesome! I am hoping tonight is a success…"

Rose Joelle replied Feb 4, 2010 to Trouble with inset 30

5 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Rose Joelle

"I dont know what your cost would be. I have regence and mine was 2025.00 then I have…"

Rose Joelle replied Feb 4, 2010 to ordering pump, what is next?

14 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by carb101

"Thanks, I will keep all that in mind when I do my next one. I am a little underweigh…"

Rose Joelle replied Jan 29, 2010 to Trouble with inset 30

5 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Rose Joelle

"I had that happen for the first time today and I am pretty sure its because I didnt…"

Rose Joelle replied Jan 21, 2010 to pain when isulin is being delivered

28 Jul 24, 2010
Reply by kalia502

"I am getting more excited and less scared as I read all of the replies! Thanks!"

Rose Joelle replied Jan 11, 2010 to So I am going for it... pump is scheduled to be delivered next Thursday (1/14) - I'm kinda scared

9 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Rose Joelle

"Awesome : ) I did that test run too with a pump from my doctor's office. It made me…"

Rose Joelle replied Jan 11, 2010 to So I am going for it... pump is scheduled to be delivered next Thursday (1/14) - I'm kinda scared

9 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Rose Joelle

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF Partners with HelpAround in an Effort to Connect People Touched by Diabetes

Leer en español Technology has the amazing ability to ease the stress associated with diabetes; It simply makes our lives a little more bearable. That’s why we are excited to announce DHFs partnership with HelpAround. This new application will help Read on! →

La Diabetes Hands Foundation y HelpAround uniendo las personas tocadas por la diabetes

Para nuestra comunidad de diabetes la tecnología ha venido a llenar muchos vacíos y a hacer de nuestras vidas un poco mas llevaderas. Eso mismo nos proporciona una nueva aplicación de geo-localización llamada HelpAround (Ayuda a tu alrededor). HA Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service