kimmcannally's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I like it much better than EZ Manager. And if you use Accu-chek meters (Aviva or Com…"

kimmcannally replied Mar 17, 2011 to Diasend Website

21 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Joe White

"you know if you download the pump, it also downloads all the info in the meter as lo…"

kimmcannally replied Mar 16, 2011 to New animas ping (and tudiabetes) user questions

9 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by Zoe

"I emailed them to ask about Dexcom and they sounded encouraging. Said they are conti…"

kimmcannally replied Mar 16, 2011 to DiaSend Software

4 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by kimmcannally

"I have a whole blog post about this Type 1 - It's an Autoimmune Thing J is autistic,…"

kimmcannally replied Mar 16, 2011 to start up thursday

10 Mar 22, 2011
Reply by Sandy Palmer

"For those who want to cancel a combo bolus from the remote - you can do this. Just g…"

kimmcannally replied Mar 16, 2011 to Ping opinions, please

95 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Kelly WPA

"I'll answer the items I feel capable of :) I have a teen son, so things are a LOT di…"

kimmcannally replied Mar 16, 2011 to New animas ping (and tudiabetes) user questions

9 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by Zoe

"I sure can -sorry it didn't work. Try this. http://type1anautoimmunething.blogspot.c…"

kimmcannally replied Mar 15, 2011 to Mechanical Moron

18 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by kimmcannally

"Have you seen the new web-based software Animas is offering? I like it better than E…"

kimmcannally replied Mar 15, 2011 to Mechanical Moron

18 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by kimmcannally

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

An eye opening experience at @CWDiabetes!

Last month, I had one of the most amazing experiences I have had with technology since I have been living with diabetes. It happened at the Focus On Technology conference organized by Children With Diabetes in Los Angeles (the first Read on! →

World Diabetes Day at REALM Charter School

REALM Charter is a middle school full of amazing young people eager to learn about World Diabetes Day. Team DHF spent the day with over 300 students and taught them about the Big Blue Test and what they can do Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service