All Discussions Tagged 'Ping' (10)

← Back to Animas Insulin Pump Users
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ping Refills Dilemma/911

Hi fellow Ping'ers :) Ok, this feels a bit out on a limb but -- I have a perhaps rather odd request. Due to some rather complex problems wi…

Started by jeffgillis

6 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by jeffgillis

Casting Call for Animus Users

Click anywhere to see a larger version

Started by Emily Coles

0 May 16, 2012

Looking to switch to the Animas from OmniPod...have some questions!

Okay. I have no idea about anything about tubed pumps. I've only ever had the OmniPod so I don't know a lot about everything you need to pu…

Started by Danielle

20 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by BlessedLife

Animas Correction Calculation

I am going to start on the Ping soon and I have a question. I was reading the manual for it and it says that for readings above 240 and bel…

Started by Sarah K

3 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by FlyWilley

Bent cannula

We are using straight Insets from Animas with a Ping. The last two cannulas we've pulled off were bent about 10 or 20 degrees off 90. Not c…

Started by carb101

9 Jul 19, 2010
Reply by Kristen

Meter Screen Gone Bad - Second Time - Many Bad Words Said

Clara's a careful child and carries her meter in a padded kit, yet this is the SECOND time she's pulled it out only to find that the screen…

Started by carb101

5 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by kelly

Can you recommend a bag/kit for carrying my daughter's Animas Ping and Gear?

Hi,Ellie just started using the Ping after going ~10months on MDI and we need to find a well organized bag for packing around the meter/rem…

Started by AaronK

9 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by Robert

Pump Still Waterproof?

Right now, I'm using a Ping. I know it's waterproof BUT after keeping a plastic skin on it for a while, I took it off and wiped it down and…

Started by Mandy

7 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by MelissaM

Ping display turning brown & IOB request

My one year old Ping pump display started showing parts of the white characters turning a tan or brown color. I started to notice this seve…

Started by Terry

3 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Terry

Need help with convincing my insurance company to assist me in upgrade to the PING

Everytime I say the word "PING" - I think of a Monty Python episode. I wonder what the P I N G stands for? Anyway, the PING has arrived in…

Started by FatCatAnna

7 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by lane jaeckle santos

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

An eye opening experience at @CWDiabetes!

Last month, I had one of the most amazing experiences I have had with technology since I have been living with diabetes. It happened at the Focus On Technology conference organized by Children With Diabetes in Los Angeles (the first Read on! →

World Diabetes Day at REALM Charter School

REALM Charter is a middle school full of amazing young people eager to learn about World Diabetes Day. Team DHF spent the day with over 300 students and taught them about the Big Blue Test and what they can do Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service