I am sick and tired of Fur Elise, you guys. :) Does anyone have the information on how to change the alarm song on the Animas Ping? Any help would be awesome!

Views: 2102

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry i just joined and saw this exactly how do i get this software? Do i have to call someone to get it or do i download it?
I changed mine to the Top Gun theme song (with your help - thank you guys!!):

http://sixuntilme.com/blog2/2011/08/changing_the_animas_ping_song.html
I am impatiently awaiting the delivery of my pump. I would like to have: If Ye Love Me by Thomas Tallis. Can the pump or the software download a MIDI file?
Not that I am aware of you have to play it on their software like rudimentary notes.
Thank you. I guess in order to make that work, I will have to monophy a polyphonic piece. That could be interesting.
Ohh this is great! My son would love the star wars theme. Does anyone know the notes?
I noticed this, and just got my pump. The first time that went off I wanted to change it, this is excelent news the only thing I didn't see in this was how do I get EZ manager do I have to plug the pump in? Does it go through the Meter?
Hallo Kerri,

Yup, Fur Elise does get a bit old, eh? I, too, got rather tired of it so I dove into changing the tunes. First you need to load all of the software onto your computer. I run with Ez Manager and the song writer. You also must have the little IR transmitter that has a USB connector. It is the only way to communicate with your pump. There is a small clear plastic window on the back of your pump at which you must aim your IR transmitter when you are ready to upload or change your tunes. There are quite a few tunes already available that can be selected/uploaded. Or, if you have the patience, you can write your own tune and upload it. I actually did this and it is pretty funny. Ha! You have four different alarms which you can re-assign tunes to. All of this is pretty well covered in your manual but may be a bit tricky. The biggest pain was when I tried uploading and the IR transmitter had to be precisely aimed at the back of the pump during the entire upload. It might take several minutes, but it is worth the effort. Let me know how you do and I'll try to help if you have woes. All the luck, Jack
There's a small group already here http://www.tudiabetes.org/group/animasclassictunes

I personally use the Imperial March for my alerts.
Can anybody please post the notes for the Top Gun Theme tune?? :) I would love to have it as my alarm but I have old software so I can't download the files :(

Here is Pink's Let's Get this Party Started for anyone who wants to use it.

also anyone need songs or want to share one... they are shared here..... Thanks Wendy on the six until me site...

http://ipancreas.wikispaces.com/Animas+Ping+Alarm+Songs

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF Partners with HelpAround in an Effort to Connect People Touched by Diabetes

Leer en español Technology has the amazing ability to ease the stress associated with diabetes; It simply makes our lives a little more bearable. That’s why we are excited to announce DHFs partnership with HelpAround. This new application will help Read on! →

La Diabetes Hands Foundation y HelpAround uniendo las personas tocadas por la diabetes

Para nuestra comunidad de diabetes la tecnología ha venido a llenar muchos vacíos y a hacer de nuestras vidas un poco mas llevaderas. Eso mismo nos proporciona una nueva aplicación de geo-localización llamada HelpAround (Ayuda a tu alrededor). HA Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service