So very irratated with the estore support. I placed an order 2 sundays ago for a bunch of cases and and iv prep. They have yet to send out anything because of insurance and the iv prep. I really don't need the iv prep but thought i should order some anyways. I have left a ton of messages for them and have yet to receive any feedback that department. So I have been speaking with pump sales since they are the only ones to answer the phone. I am seriously considering returning my pump because the support sucks. They have already taken my money for these items and won't ship them so I have no cases to carry my pump. This makes getting any exercise impossible. Any suggestions????

Views: 110

Replies to This Discussion

Since my big mess with my estore order (which you can read about here) I was told the estore has "issues" and was told not to use it. This was by a very high up person at Animas.
I asked them, if it has issues why do you keep it open? No answer.
Btw, the supply supervisor was no help (actually lied to me) but the next one was a bit better. I was finally contacted after filing two feedback forms.
You'll be better off calling the toll free number, and pressing the key for supplies.
However, judging from some of the postings here you may not get a live person right away.
They have cracked down on how many sets and cartridges they are sending out, which is tying up everyone's order and causing a lot of delay. I personally suspect something else is going on, but cant of course prove it.
My order, btw, took a month and was screwed up and held up from the day I placed it online.
Well I understand your frustration it can get to us at times. There are other alternatives for carrying your pump, I bought my daughter who's 14 years old and also uses Animas a cell phone case for her to wear while in school. My mom who knows her way around the sewing machine made her pouches in different colors for her to wear at home. But a cell phone case work too and they don't cost as much as their cases do on line. They are a bit over priced and not cute . But try it and let me know how it works out. Have a blessed day !!!

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

FDA Docket Extended! We Need You.

If you are new to diabetes advocacy in the traditional sense of the word, you may be thinking, “What the heck is a docket!?” I certainly was the first twenty times I heard it (yes it took that long). For Read on! →

An Open Letter from @AskManny, @DiabetesHF to @NYTRosenthal, @NYTimes

Dear Ms. Rosenthal: I am a person living with type 1 diabetes since the age of 30. I am also the President and co-Founder of the Diabetes Hands Foundation, a nonprofit aimed at connecting and mobilizing the diabetes community. Seeing Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Heather Gabel
(Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator
Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators
Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service