Tracy K's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"and now, 4 months into our 48 month payment plan with medtronic i hear that they are…"

Tracy K replied Feb 24, 2011 to Omnipod In Canada?

62 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Rachelle

"it probably couldn't hurt to try the novorapid. I have heard (but don't really know)…"

Tracy K replied Jan 28, 2011 to My son's pump site fails after one day, Can switching from Humalog to Apidra help?

14 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Richmatik

"lol, i also tried the cleo. that one fell off after 3 hours, just didn't stick and i…"

Tracy K replied Jan 28, 2011 to My son's pump site fails after one day, Can switching from Humalog to Apidra help?

14 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Richmatik

"my husband and my son are both type 1."

Tracy K replied Jan 28, 2011 to Any parents of kids with type 1 out there?

17 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by shirleyanne

"my 6 year old uses novorapid in his pump and we are able to get 3 days. Have you con…"

14 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Richmatik

"just wondering if they cover your antiseptic wipes and iv3000. (just so i have an id…"

Tracy K replied Jan 10, 2011 to manitoba pharmacare coverage for insulin pump supplies

18 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by nel

"if you could copy and paste that would be great (save me trying to find which discus…"

Tracy K replied Jan 10, 2011 to manitoba pharmacare coverage for insulin pump supplies

18 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by nel

"we have been getting the DTC since shortly after his diagnosis (and we found out at…"

Tracy K replied Jan 7, 2011 to manitoba pharmacare coverage for insulin pump supplies

18 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by nel

"picked up my boy's fully covered infusion sets and resevoirs today- thanks for all y…"

Tracy K replied Jan 6, 2011 to manitoba pharmacare coverage for insulin pump supplies

18 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by nel

"i found it now- when i saw the big white space i guess i had thought that was the en…"

Tracy K replied Jan 3, 2011 to manitoba pharmacare coverage for insulin pump supplies

18 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by nel

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

#MedicareCoverCGM Panel Discussion

If you follow the diabetes online community, you know that #MedicareCoverCGM is a big deal. We have continued to raise awareness on #MedicareCoverCGM because we believe that ALL people living with diabetes should have access to continuous glucose monitors (CGM). With Read on! →

#WalkWithD: Making MORE Sense of Diabetes

A few years ago, we at Diabetes Hands Foundation reached out to the members on TuDiabetes and asked them to share their perspective of life with diabetes through one of the five senses, as part of an initiative called Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service