I am going on the Cozmo in May. YAY ME!!! But I was able to try the Cleo 90 and it was ok but I would like to know what anyone else uses. Also why they use it. That way maybe I can try them out too. If you could give me some insight on this topic that would be GREAT!!

I am also always looking for people to talk to and all so if you want to add me you are more then welcome to do so. Im all about the Networking. Well that being said it is late and I will be up in 8hrs so ill check an see this before class but I am out for now.

Thank You
Michael ^_^

Just a silly Fact
As some of you are aware I have a name for my Cozmo already ... it is Gizmo (Giz for short) after the movie Gremlins.

Views: 9

Replies to This Discussion

I use Silhouette with my Cozmo. But those are not a favorite for many.

You should check out Inset and Inset 30. I have heard great things about them!
I use the 6mm Quick-set with 43 inch tubing. I like the 6mm version because I'm rather thin and the short length has fewer collisions with the underlying muscle. It allows me to use Quick-sets in my upper arms and thighs. I use the longer 43 inch tubing because I'd rather have too much than too little. I always wrap the excess to give me the length I want. I use Quick-sets because I've always injected straight in, not at an angle. The Quick-Serter generally works well. I did try the Cleo and as you said, "it was ok", but I returned to the Quick-set. The Diabetes Mall had a good list of available sets.

david
I use the Cleo 90. I like them and have good results with them. I have also used the inset 30 in the past and I really like those. I also really like the inset 90 as well. I'm thinking about switching to the inset 30's because I'm on the leaner side and I am running out of spots for infusion sets (I hate wearing them on my stomach!). That is just one of my favorite things about the Cozmo- you can pick any infusion set you want to use with it!

Oh, and welcome to the Cozmore family!! You are going to LOVE it! ^-^
I am not going to get Giz :( I am sure by now everyone has read that Cozmo will no longer be made so my Giz is all alone in a factory in parts. This is a royal downer of all downers. I mean I was so happy to be part of the cozmo family. ... ok i g2g im goin to vlog about this now.
Michael-- did you call to see if they will still let people place orders?

From their website, it seems like they are completely stopping production, but I bet there are still new pumps available (especially from other providers). I wonder if it would still be possible to get one.

I would think that it would be in their interest to give last minute customers a week to order the Cozmo. But I'm not sure...

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

Diabetes Among Hispanics: We’re not all the same

US Hispanics are often portrayed in the press as a single, monolithic group. But anyone who has spent any time in San Francisco’s Mission District or the Bronx can tell you, we’re not all the same. Now we’re finding out Read on! →

Diabetes entre los hispanos: no somos todos iguales

Traducido por Mila Ferrer.    A menudo los Hispanos en Estados Unidos son retratados en la prensa como un solo grupo, monolítico. Pero cualquiera que haya pasado algún tiempo en el  Mission District de San Francisco o el Bronx se Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service