I always wish I could get out riding more and my weekends complete sucked with my sisters graduation and destination wedding eating up 5 great weekends. However I have ridden over 1000 miles so far this year! I'm at 1160 as of today. How about you, how many miles have you logged this year???

Views: 29

Replies to This Discussion

I about 600 miles on for 2010. Not too bad being out 6 weeks with a Bronchial infection, and week due to a crash (on the tour de cure of all places). If the summer stays mild, should be pretty close to 1600 by August!

To everyone who has gone beyond their personal record or goal of milage, and to those who have done ANY milage, keep up the great work. You should be proud of yourself. Keep up the good work.
Just reached 1000 miles today. I am very happy after having quadruple bypass in Dec. My speed is improving. High 17s to mid 19s.
Currently about 640 for 2010.
Wow... some people don't put that much mileage on an automobile in that amount of time.

Just passed 750 yesterday. Looking for another 150-200 in June (hoping I'll make it through the entire 50-mile Tour de Cure route... though I've been thinking of wimping and doing the 30 instead)...
Better late than never!!! I finally hit 1000 miles yesterday evening during my TdC training ride!!! The ride is this weekend so now it's relax and recover until Sunday! :)
1200+ miles at this point in the year. RAGBRAI is only a week away. That'll add another 400+ miles, assuming no wrecks or head butts!
On July 30, 2010, I passed the 1000 mile mark for 2010!
Just hit 700 miles for this year combined road and mountain, although I think that's the most I've ever had at this time even before diagnosis. Last race is early November and summer grad class ends in two weeks, hoping for close to 2000 by then.

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

#MedicareCoverCGM Panel Discussion

If you follow the diabetes online community, you know that #MedicareCoverCGM is a big deal. We have continued to raise awareness on #MedicareCoverCGM because we believe that ALL people living with diabetes should have access to continuous glucose monitors (CGM). With Read on! →

#WalkWithD: Making MORE Sense of Diabetes

A few years ago, we at Diabetes Hands Foundation reached out to the members on TuDiabetes and asked them to share their perspective of life with diabetes through one of the five senses, as part of an initiative called Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service