Steve_B's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I tend to wear mine about an inch or two below my belt on my butt. I put it there ex…"

Steve_B replied Nov 11, 2012 to Dexcom Question From A Former former Minimed User

6 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by jm

"I don't know if there is any warranty. Dexcom says the receiver averages about 18 mo…"

Steve_B replied Jan 10, 2012 to Would you buy a dex receiver off eBay???

4 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Lorraine

"No. In fact I just got off the phone with them and this is the first tech to actuall…"

Steve_B replied Nov 9, 2011 to Bad box of sensors?

11 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Mike F

"Yeah, I'm worried they're going to start flagging my phone number since I keep reque…"

Steve_B replied Nov 9, 2011 to Bad box of sensors?

11 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Mike F

"When I was going on CGM I tried out both. Medtronic has a lot of bells and whistles…"

Steve_B replied Oct 12, 2011 to Dexcom compared to Medtronic sensor?

15 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Wiffy

"Love it. If I had to choose between my pump and Dexcom, I would choose Dexcom 10 out…"

Steve_B replied Oct 6, 2011 to Help!!! Mixed Feelings

11 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Doug in Skagit County

"I swim 2-3 times per week. The only issue I have is that after it starts reading aga…"

Steve_B replied Aug 19, 2011 to Swimming with Dexcom

8 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Sandy Palmer

"Just an update. I have been wearing the sensor about 2 inches below the belt on the…"

Steve_B replied Aug 2, 2011 to New Dex User -- Looking for Help with Insertion and Site Rotation

25 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Lindsay Sears-Tam

"Haven't had a problem sitting down. You have you find the spot that works while sitt…"

Steve_B replied Jul 15, 2011 to New Dex User -- Looking for Help with Insertion and Site Rotation

25 Sep 4, 2011

"I've been on it for about 6 months. I was only using my stomach, but between that an…"

Steve_B replied Jul 13, 2011 to New Dex User -- Looking for Help with Insertion and Site Rotation

25 Sep 4, 2011

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

#MedicareCoverCGM Panel Discussion

If you follow the diabetes online community, you know that #MedicareCoverCGM is a big deal. We have continued to raise awareness on #MedicareCoverCGM because we believe that ALL people living with diabetes should have access to continuous glucose monitors (CGM). With Read on! →

#WalkWithD: Making MORE Sense of Diabetes

A few years ago, we at Diabetes Hands Foundation reached out to the members on TuDiabetes and asked them to share their perspective of life with diabetes through one of the five senses, as part of an initiative called Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service