Luca Bertagnolio's Discussions (98)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Jim, appreciate your reply. I'd be curious to take a look at your code, espec…"

Luca Bertagnolio replied Oct 9, 2013 to Method available to continuously upload CGM data to the cloud

19 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by TuDiabetes Administration

"Hi Jim, I have just tried to access your code on GitHub, to give it a quick look, bu…"

Luca Bertagnolio replied Oct 8, 2013 to Method available to continuously upload CGM data to the cloud

19 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by TuDiabetes Administration

"Piacere mio! --Luca"

Luca Bertagnolio replied Jul 9, 2013 to Dexcom G4 different countries compatibility

6 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by Luca Bertagnolio

"Rick, I don't believe there is any difference between sensors in different countries…"

Luca Bertagnolio replied Jul 9, 2013 to Dexcom G4 different countries compatibility

6 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by Luca Bertagnolio

"Wayne, I am more convinced that this issue has to do with VMware, not with Dexcom. I…"

Luca Bertagnolio replied Apr 5, 2013 to Download G4 data on Mac using VMware

19 Apr 8
Reply by Chas

"It might be that the Windows OS running inside the VMware Fusion virtual machine doe…"

Luca Bertagnolio replied Mar 14, 2013 to Download G4 data on Mac using VMware

19 Apr 8
Reply by Chas

"What was your starting BG before the workout? What kind of workout was this? Were yo…"

Luca Bertagnolio replied Dec 13, 2011 to New user Dexcom takes vacation while out running

4 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Brad Ringer

"I do what Dan says, I put the receiver in the tray together with phone and keys, no…"

Luca Bertagnolio replied Sep 14, 2011 to Dexcom receiver/transmitter and metal dectector

7 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Sophie

"Oh yes, I do shave, including a larger area around the oval tape of the sensor, so I…"

Luca Bertagnolio replied Sep 11, 2011 to You shave the area for the sensor?

5 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Mike

"The data downloaded from the receiver is digitally signed to maintain integrity, I s…"

Luca Bertagnolio replied May 17, 2011 to DM3 Software - multiple patient profiles

9 May 17, 2011
Reply by Brad Ringer

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

The Newest Member of the DHF Team

Hi there! My name is Desiree Johnson and I’m the new addition to the DHF family! There is so much I want to share about my first few days at the office, but I’ll keep it short. The DHF team Read on! →

#OpposeAB1893: California Bill that Burdens People with Diabetes on Insulin

A couple of days ago I learned that the California State Assembly is considering AB-1893 Sharps waste, which in (if approved) will mandate that: “Sharps sold to the general public in California shall be sold with a sharps waste container Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Heather Gabel
(Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator
Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators
Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service