Luca Bertagnolio's Discussions (102)

Discussions Replied To (91) Replies Latest Activity

"Lots of interesting discussions here, Adrien and Pierre, thanks for the insights. Pi…"

Luca Bertagnolio replied Jun 22 to Restarting the dexcom sensor - what you should know

53 Jul 23
Reply by PierreV

"Adrien, I have seen the CGM in the cloud effort and noticed that a USB cable is used…"

Luca Bertagnolio replied Jun 19 to Restarting the dexcom sensor - what you should know

53 Jul 23
Reply by PierreV

"Scott, my understanding on the radio communication protocol is that it really is a u…"

Luca Bertagnolio replied Jun 17 to Aging G4 transmitter

9 Jun 23
Reply by Helmut

"I too have been having the "replace the transmitter due to low battery" message on m…"

Luca Bertagnolio replied Jun 16 to Aging G4 transmitter

9 Jun 23
Reply by Helmut

"Thanks Jim, appreciate your reply. I'd be curious to take a look at your code, espec…"

Luca Bertagnolio replied Oct 9, 2013 to Method available to continuously upload CGM data to the cloud

19 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by TuDiabetes Administration

"Hi Jim, I have just tried to access your code on GitHub, to give it a quick look, bu…"

Luca Bertagnolio replied Oct 8, 2013 to Method available to continuously upload CGM data to the cloud

19 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by TuDiabetes Administration

"Piacere mio! --Luca"

Luca Bertagnolio replied Jul 9, 2013 to Dexcom G4 different countries compatibility

6 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by Luca Bertagnolio

"Rick, I don't believe there is any difference between sensors in different countries…"

Luca Bertagnolio replied Jul 9, 2013 to Dexcom G4 different countries compatibility

6 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by Luca Bertagnolio

"Wayne, I am more convinced that this issue has to do with VMware, not with Dexcom. I…"

Luca Bertagnolio replied Apr 5, 2013 to Download G4 data on Mac using VMware

19 Apr 8
Reply by Chas

"It might be that the Windows OS running inside the VMware Fusion virtual machine doe…"

Luca Bertagnolio replied Mar 14, 2013 to Download G4 data on Mac using VMware

19 Apr 8
Reply by Chas

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

Meet The 2014 Big Blue Test Grant Recipients

This year Diabetes Hands Foundation has pledged US$35,000 in Big Blue Test grants, continuing its support for programs aimed at providing lifesaving supplies, medical tests, treatment, and patient education to people living in need who have or at risk Read on! →

Kim Vlasnik: The Patient Voice

Kim Vlasnik, you NAILED it! In this video, Kim Vlasnik takes our breath away as she describes what its like to be a person with diabetes. Fortunately, Stanford’s Medicine-X Conference gives ePatients, like Kim, a chance to speak since we carry the Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service