eggs~~always eggs, i love them and was very happy that i could still eat them.
1% milk
old fashioned oatmeal
canadian bacon~~~one slice with oatmeal keeps my bs down.
walnuts and almonds
yogurt~~plain and cheese sticks
also low fat cheese slices.
splenda~~~it's great for everything, plus i also mix it with cinnamon. so i can have it in my oatmeal and in my yogurt. it is great for hiding the taste of some things that i don't like.
deli meat~~turkey breast, ham off the bone and roast beef
health nut whole grain wheat bread from arnold
berries~blue, rasp and black.
apples
produce varies at walmart~some looks really good and others i go to the local grocery store for.
the spray butter~~i can't believe it's not butter is great.
diet peach tea~~snapple
meats of course~~i buy it and separate in portion size packages and put them in the freezer.

Views: 318

Replies to This Discussion

I love everything on your list! (except oatmeal). Have you ever tried Stoneyfield Farm yogurt? It's a little more expensive, but so worth it. I splash a little vanilla extract and a bag of equal on the plain lowfat, and it's SO good. put your berries in there too.

remind me to tell you sometime about my husband's company. they sell their stuff at walmart (salsas, dips, fresh prepared food) I don't want to get in trouble for selling on TuD!
Love to see your list. You are lucky you live in a country where you find all this stuff under one roof. We have nice vegi and fruits in Pakistan. What is deli meat & health nut? We do not find diet peach tea here yet we can have Organic Tea with Ginseng, mint, cardamom and kiss of lemon which helops; in slowing aging process, controls blood pressure, cholesterol and uric acid, prevents the excessive body fats, tones up liver, purifies blood and fights against fatigue and sluggishness. If you like to have one pack of 50 I can send through courier free of any charge...Have a good health. Hashmi.

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

Meet The 2014 Big Blue Test Grant Recipients

This year Diabetes Hands Foundation has pledged US$35,000 in Big Blue Test grants, continuing its support for programs aimed at providing lifesaving supplies, medical tests, treatment, and patient education to people living in need who have or at risk Read on! →

Kim Vlasnik: The Patient Voice

Kim Vlasnik, you NAILED it! In this video, Kim Vlasnik takes our breath away as she describes what its like to be a person with diabetes. Fortunately, Stanford’s Medicine-X Conference gives ePatients, like Kim, a chance to speak since we carry the Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service