70-140 Range 11/14/2010

I had friends and family over and went a little crazy. I'm human! Does it look more like the Himalayas or Rocky Mountains? Hmm..

Post your not so flatline (low and high peaks) like photo's within this discussion. I personally like to show photo's like the above because my life (even though it may seem to some) is not always 104 mg/dl 24/7. I'm trying to learn from these trends/photo's too. What did I do wrong?

Views: 1838

Replies to This Discussion

I've explored the same thing for the Ping, no luck :(
That stinks, some 3rd party software developers should get on board and give us some choices! The bad format of the dexcom software makes me not what to take the time to download his sensor, if I can't be for certain the sensor data was comparable to his fingersticks, I don't want to analyze it.
What happens when I WAY overdo the carbs. And not for lack of taking insulin or exercising (I went folk-dancing last night). HIgh line is set at 140 and low line at 60. But high BG is 262 and low is 60. DIDN'T feel the 60, nor the 262, but I would indeed say they are unacceptable. I just happen to be one of those people who can't tolerate carbs -- and these carbs were moderated by the fat in ice cream. Old hunter-gatherer metabolism manifests itself. So, AR, keep on enjoying those potato chips -- I just can't!

No, my photo skills have not improved -- that was just lighting and LUCK!! :-)

The ending ._c- is a duck, whose name is Duck Fiabetes (I know, I stole that from somebody else). But the graphic is not new -- it's my own creation from about 18 years ago. And ._(` is the ugly duckling! :-)

And last but not least, welcome back, Danny! We missed you! :-)
You confused me too - I thought it was a different Natalie but when I read the post I first saw it in, I saw it was you.
That IS a great photo! I'm beginning to wonder if I just can't tolerate some carbs at all, insulin or not. Spiked over 200 this morning (and no, I didn't rage bolus!). Down to 112 now 2 hrs later and just shot a little more to get it down. Funny, I can do it for mexican, chinese, plain nuts, but nut bars and any amount of frozen yummy coffee frappe or whatever mixed into my coffee and I zoom up, no matter if I prebolus. Bah.

Well, all I did was go out to dinner with friends -- not really celebrating Christmas, but just enjoying each other. But the problem is that if you put food in front of me, I EAT it!! And consume the leftovers for breakfast in the morning! I've decided I'm not diabetic, I'm just FOOD intolerant!! LOL!! Highest I went was 395 and lowest was 61 -- I wish my stupid body would make up its mind!!!

Wow! That's spectacular! I read about it in the other thread and thought "I wonder what that looked like?" but now I know!

I'm not sure if this is where I should post the pic of my super cool graph line that is not all great with the numbers but the way it looks had me very happy :) the graph looks like a batman outline. I guess Im sorta like a super hero?? lol!!! "super sweet girl to the rescue"

Holy Dexcom! Love it (the line, not the numbers that made it). Beats out my sea gulls any day :)

And... yes, this is a fine place to post it ;) Looks like a day for a nap to me.

lol!! thanks!! I have to see the sea gulls now ;)

Work in progress, I'm working on switching back to lowcarb(mostly), getting use to bolusing for no carb meals again, and working on catching bad sites sooner(the 2 300s).

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

FDA Docket Extended! We Need You.

If you are new to diabetes advocacy in the traditional sense of the word, you may be thinking, “What the heck is a docket!?” I certainly was the first twenty times I heard it (yes it took that long). For Read on! →

An Open Letter from @AskManny, @DiabetesHF to @NYTRosenthal, @NYTimes

Dear Ms. Rosenthal: I am a person living with type 1 diabetes since the age of 30. I am also the President and co-Founder of the Diabetes Hands Foundation, a nonprofit aimed at connecting and mobilizing the diabetes community. Seeing Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Heather Gabel
(Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator
Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators
Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service