Below you will find FIVE different discussions to chose from to post your trends (Please do not post them on the main page)....
1. Flatline 12-24 hours (trends that you are proud to share).
2. Flatline 1-11 hours (trends that you are proud to share)
3. Rocky Mountains (low and high blood sugar peaks).- Days where we have very low blood sugars and the highest of high blood sugar peaks.
4. Rollercoaster- "lines that aren't flatlines, but aren't exactly Himalayas/Rocky mountains either" this is the in between area
5. What in the World? This is the area for those things that just are'nt right with your CgM trends.
Post your trends, don't be bashful. There's not many things better in a diabetics life than discussing glucose trends (good or bad) with other diabetics. Remember, the bottom line is this group is for support, not in anyway a competition.
The below 24 hr trend is from Nate, a 15 year old type 1 Diabetic... with a little help from his mom Emily, they are achieving some of the most inspiring trends to date. A 15 year old producing 24 hr Flatlines??? wow! Need I say more?"WOW, a little…Continue
Kate, AKA Queen of the 1-11 hour Flatline area strikes again. She has managed to pull off a perfectly level 3 hour Flatline this time.... not an easy task to achieve. Good morning Sunshine indeed!Reply by Kate on May 24, 2011 at 4:44am"Good Morning,…Continue
70-140 Range 11/14/2010 I had friends and family over and went a little crazy. I'm human! Does it look more like the Himalayas or Rocky Mountains? Hmm.. Post your not so flatline (low and high peaks) like photo's within this discussion. I…Continue
So, there has to be a category for lines that aren't flatlines, but aren't exactly Himalayas either. I thought, maybe, Appalachians, but I'm not sure if I'm even spelling the word correctly. How about just, 'Rollecoasters". Here's my attempt to…Continue
This is the area for those things that just are'nt right. For instance from yesterday to today my Dexcom sensor has been off. If I fingerstick 100 the Dex says 180, if Im 150 the Dex says 260! So, the PG expression is "what in the world?" Normally,…Continue