Things Are Changing!
The migration of TuDiabetes has begun
Content created between now and the launch of our new site on April 20th will NOT be moved to that new home, but our community values and Terms of Service still apply during this time.We are not accepting new members during this transition period. If you want to join the TuDiabetes community please send an e-mail to TuDiabetesAdmin@gmail.com. We will send you an invitation to join after the migration is completed.
For any coders, we've mostly finally decoded the carelink protocol.
I've tried to simplify the tools to a kind of minimal set of scripts which should reproduce results in a predictable way.
You can see the kind of output you might get from attempting to decode your pump over carelink here:
As-is, it's stuck in a state that at least does not seem to produce error states for me and are reproducible, but do not allow me to continue the protocol as expected. I believe this has something special to do either with either the short length of the initial PowerControl command or something about the PowerControl command itself.
I've tried documenting the protocol a bit, as well as show other output, including attempts at decoding bolus histories, etc....
You can find attempts at finding records in https://github.com/bewest/decoding-carelink/blob/rewriting/find_dat... which is useful to analyze the experiments I've performed: https://github.com/bewest/decoding-carelink/blob/rewriting/new-year...
If anyone has suggestions on how to improve the handling to be more reliable, or on how to better parse records out of the HistoryData, please let me know. :-)