to me, piercings and tattoos go hand in hand. Ive got 2 in each ear lobe, navel, and one in an unmentionable place.

how about you?

Views: 345

Replies to This Discussion

I have ten . . . just the ears though, six in one, four in the other. Too chicken for anything else. Plus the kids think I'm too old for it :o)
lol can relate to the kid thing... mine about freaked when they found out the wife talked me into one.
I have/had several. both nipples, rook, snug, inner conch, ear lobes, tongue, navel, VCH.... most are inactive now but some i just enjoy way too much to let go
How long did it take your nipple rings to heal?
they healed in about 3 months. I've had them 6 years and never had a problem with them
Ouch.....
I have both of my nipples pierced. I have had them pierced for over 4 years
I got my tongue pierced when I was 18, my belly button when I was 16. Both my nipples when I was 26, you can't imagine how painful this was, I said m-f$cker as he pierced each nipple. But I had to take them out when I got married, my husband didn't like a mouth full of metal, I guess. So I went through all that pain for nothing. I wish I still had them, I liked them. But, I love my husband more, didn't want to but a damper on my sex life of course,lol.
Hi all! Just joined :)

I used to be pretty obsessed with piercings. Had 13 alltogether. These days I've just got my septum and my ears (00g) left going. Can still put a ring in my lip though if I wanted because it never fully closed.

My retired ones are:
Wrist (yay saw another person who had that done *high five*)
Nape
Scaffold/Industrial
2 x below my collarbones
3 x navel (at once!)
left side of my lip
cheek (surface bar under left eye)
smiley (that piece of skin between your lip and gums (top))

would love to get the collarbone surface ones redone sometime again!

have 5 tattoos aswell, and more to come :)
I have one in my navel, two in my ear lobes, and one on the upper ear cartilage.
I have 2 gauge piercings in each ear and a conch piercing in both ears as well as an anti-eyebrow piercing and snake bites. I love them all! Though it's a pain finding plastic bits for everything when it drops below freezing.
5 tattoos including a very large dragon that goes down my back, ears gauged to 3/4, labret, tongue, right nipple, and bridge. I am also the only one in my entire area with my bridge done. Havent gotten any tattoos since I became a type 1 but all my piercings seemed to heal fine so I think that i will get more.

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

Meet The 2014 Big Blue Test Grant Recipients

This year Diabetes Hands Foundation has pledged US$35,000 in Big Blue Test grants, continuing its support for programs aimed at providing lifesaving supplies, medical tests, treatment, and patient education to people living in need who have or at risk Read on! →

Kim Vlasnik: The Patient Voice

Kim Vlasnik, you NAILED it! In this video, Kim Vlasnik takes our breath away as she describes what its like to be a person with diabetes. Fortunately, Stanford’s Medicine-X Conference gives ePatients, like Kim, a chance to speak since we carry the Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service