Basically, show off your tattoo, and maybe give everyone a short story.

The first photo is it the day after, the second is about 3 days after and a bit scabby. I like Japanese art so I'm going to have a full Japanese sleeve. So far I have my geisha, and my artist and I are currently working on a water scene. I also have wings on my hip that wrap to my back, no photo yet though.

Tags: tattoo

Views: 15376

Replies to This Discussion

my new addition just got it yesterday 3/21/12

Very nice job! Plus you are ripped! I need to do those mud races or something?

thank you AR I'm very happy with it :) yes you should deff try a mud race I've only done one, so I think its the weights that help with the "buffness?" lol

I love that! Great idea!

thanks Tee! Love all your art work its beautiful :)

This is 3 of 4 tattoos i have.
Purple ribbon is for support of all cancer's. My grandmother, two aunts, and myself had thyroid cancer.
Writing on my shoulder is for my brother, we are very close. Ten and a half months apart.
Santiago is for my grandfather who passed away, he loved music. As do i.
I want to get my left wrist done with the "type 1 diabetic"

Attachments:

hello everyone.. it's been a while since i posted here my first tattoo and my 2nd tats was finished a while ago.. im happy with it.. just never mind the fatness.. lol.. its a little bit bloody.. is that ok?

very cool chun :)

thanks a lot.. it healed perfectly even though i can't stop myself from scratching.. lol..

Hey everyone...here's mine (its on my left inside forearm):

Finally got the tattoo I've been waiting to get for 3 years. Jeremy Elledge of 3 7's Tattoo in Grants Pass Oregon inked it. Amazing. It is a variation of an Elvgren pin-up girl. She's holding an insulin syringe and a bottle of strips or meds. The diabetes awareness ribbon is surrounding her. I became diabetic while I was pregnant. Usually gestational diabetes goes away, but not in my case. Oh well. Now I can live up to my Sweet Mom 4 Life status. :)

Attachments:

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

Diabetes Among Hispanics: We’re not all the same

US Hispanics are often portrayed in the press as a single, monolithic group. But anyone who has spent any time in San Francisco’s Mission District or the Bronx can tell you, we’re not all the same. Now we’re finding out Read on! →

Diabetes entre los hispanos: no somos todos iguales

Traducido por Mila Ferrer.    A menudo los Hispanos en Estados Unidos son retratados en la prensa como un solo grupo, monolítico. Pero cualquiera que haya pasado algún tiempo en el  Mission District de San Francisco o el Bronx se Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service