Basically, show off your tattoo, and maybe give everyone a short story.

The first photo is it the day after, the second is about 3 days after and a bit scabby. I like Japanese art so I'm going to have a full Japanese sleeve. So far I have my geisha, and my artist and I are currently working on a water scene. I also have wings on my hip that wrap to my back, no photo yet though.

Tags: tattoo

Views: 15133

Replies to This Discussion

thank you, I'm adding more art to my body in a couple months :)

if only i had more money, i'd have alot more ink. "TheOneType" i really respect and love the work you have done. very beautiful, like yourself.

thanks justin :)

Word - me too - just haven't totally decided what I'm going to do next!! :) A lot of the medi-ink has me thinking...

that's really cool, I missed it when it was posted but saw the other messages and very nice job with that!

This is my medi-alert tattoo :)

And this is my most recent addition - it is for my best friend/hubby and has a lot of special meaning for us...came out beautifully (if I do say so myself!).

wow bec it is indeed beautiful!! I havent been on the site in a while so hadnt seen it but I love it :)

Thanks so much OneType - I'm thrilled with how both the medi alert and the one on my neck turned out so nicely...already moved on to thinking of the next one...I'm hoping for a koi fish for my bday!

So I was reading through the posts and ran into my post from 2008. I've gotten two more tattoos since then. I'm getting another one on the 25th of this month.

Cool, let me know how it goes.

My first tattoo minutes after it was done. I'm a big fan of wolves and it took a while for me to decide on what I wanted for my first one. My next one will be on my wrist showing that I'm a T2 diabetic.

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF Partners with HelpAround in an Effort to Connect People Touched by Diabetes

Leer en español Technology has the amazing ability to ease the stress associated with diabetes; It simply makes our lives a little more bearable. That’s why we are excited to announce DHFs partnership with HelpAround. This new application will help Read on! →

La Diabetes Hands Foundation y HelpAround uniendo las personas tocadas por la diabetes

Para nuestra comunidad de diabetes la tecnología ha venido a llenar muchos vacíos y a hacer de nuestras vidas un poco mas llevaderas. Eso mismo nos proporciona una nueva aplicación de geo-localización llamada HelpAround (Ayuda a tu alrededor). HA Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service