AndyRozman's Discussions (205)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes. That was what I meant. I think you have few hours time to change the battery, b…"

AndyRozman replied Aug 8, 2013 to Data Corruption

7 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by Nyadach

"Data on pump is stored for about 2-3 months, perhaps even less. Before there was CGM…"

AndyRozman replied Aug 8, 2013 to Data Corruption

7 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by Nyadach

"I always stay on pump. When I go in water I disconnect and after that reconnect and…"

AndyRozman replied Jun 20, 2013 to Pumping on the beach ...

12 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Jenny

"Aha so, M$ buys Homeland security, with free install of Windows in all their offices…"

AndyRozman replied Jan 29, 2013 to Carelink changes

4 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Nyadach

"Don't think that will happen... Java has been arround for a long time, and I haven't…"

AndyRozman replied Jan 28, 2013 to Carelink changes

4 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Nyadach

"Hi Alejandra ! This will be much of trial and error at first... You need first to k…"

AndyRozman replied May 8, 2011 to How can I set Temp Basal or Patterns when I am going to exercise?

4 May 10, 2011
Reply by MM

"No. Just drivers... And extended application for web. Application on web is java app…"

AndyRozman replied Apr 4, 2011 to Medtronic Announces Mac Compatibility for CareLink® Personal Therapy Management Software for Diabetes

31 May 19, 2011
Reply by Nell

"No it doesn't, but other insulins do. Now Apidra and Levemir, work the best against…"

AndyRozman replied Mar 13, 2011 to Apidra - help and/or advice, please!

15 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by wdcats

"Mhm.... I would advise not using Apidra... Since you have such low unit count, you w…"

AndyRozman replied Mar 12, 2011 to Apidra - help and/or advice, please!

15 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by wdcats

"I used MM for a while with Apidra. Worked fine... I have Combo pump now, with Apidra…"

AndyRozman replied Feb 5, 2011 to Apidra and MM Pump

12 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by jimt1cgms

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

Meet The 2014 Big Blue Test Grant Recipients

This year Diabetes Hands Foundation has pledged US$35,000 in Big Blue Test grants, continuing its support for programs aimed at providing lifesaving supplies, medical tests, treatment, and patient education to people living in need who have or at risk Read on! →

Kim Vlasnik: The Patient Voice

Kim Vlasnik, you NAILED it! In this video, Kim Vlasnik takes our breath away as she describes what its like to be a person with diabetes. Fortunately, Stanford’s Medicine-X Conference gives ePatients, like Kim, a chance to speak since we carry the Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service