Free Medtronic Infusion Quick-Sets 9mm 23in (60cm) Free To Good Home in Minneapolis Minnesota area

I have 2 1/2 boxs of Quick-Set Paradigm Infusion Sets 2 boxs unopened and one opened but, 5 left in box (THEY ARE FINE and PROMISE ok they are still suck together minus- 5)The VA will not take back and I switched to 6mm (because they actually work better for me) and now have these wasting away! So If there are any MM pump users out there they are free!!!! Veterans Affairs Medical Center will not take back and I don't want to waste and throw away!!! I live in South Minneapolis Near VA Hospital/Minnehaha Falls Send me a message and then go from there

Views: 316

Replies to This Discussion

Dean, if they are still available, I would be more than happy to pick these up from you! I am in Edina and happy to meet you somewhere convenient for you or stop by your home, whatever your preference. Just let me know. Thanks! Gail

Okie Dokie Sold!!!!! My Blackberry 612.321.6887 (I do Text also)Let me know when Hmmm I could meet tonight I know late or Tomorrow fine also Just let me know what is easier for you!!! Dean :-)

Hi Dean,
I see that you are trying to give away some infusion sets. Did you change pumps? I would love to take those out of your hands...... I would even PAY you to take them. Last October I had to take a medical leave, not for my diabetes, thank goodness, but for my depression which has been very difficult for me since last fall. Anyway, long story made short, I lost my insurance coverage and have to pay out of pocket for my pump supplies. Thank goodness my Endocrinologist gives me insulin at my appointments. Soooooooooo..... let me know if those infusion sets are still available.

Thanks,
Mary

I see that you were already able to help somebody else out. That's great. I will have to keep a closer watch for the next "auction".

Mary

Sorry Mary,

My applogies...I gave them to the first bidder I hope this doest mean that I was bias or..Just easier I would have considered more if I received email I went with first so I didnt get message

If I have more or I will contact directly to aid you if I get more or If I get the Mios Then I will contact you (VA doesnt take back any supplies or meds if shipped wrong or incorrectly WHICH IS WASTE in my mind!!

So If I do I will email you also

Dean :-)

Thank you again, Dean, I really appreciate your kindness!! Was very nice to meet you. Stay in touch and let me know if you ever get the Mios and how they work out for you.

Gail, Your Welcome and it was great meet you and Daughter also! Yes, I will... if there is a new process or devise I will let you know including the Mios!

Dean

FREE...I also live in Minneapolis and I have found 3 unopened boxes Medtronic Silhouette Infusion Sets that I would love to give to someone....MMT-381, needle 13 mm, 23 inch tubing. email me @ atv.wallens@usfamily.net

I will pay the shipping cost if you will ship them to me in AZ.

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

TuDiabetes Is Getting A Makeover!

Written By Emily Coles, TuDiabetes Community Manager. Last summer we surveyed members of TuDiabetes and EsTuDiabetes online communities, and gained some GREAT insights! We learned that our members are happy with the information and support they receive on TuDiabetes and Read on! →

An eye opening experience at @CWDiabetes!

Last month, I had one of the most amazing experiences I have had with technology since I have been living with diabetes. It happened at the Focus On Technology conference organized by Children With Diabetes in Los Angeles (the first Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service