Wondering if anyone had experienced a consistant string of "No Delivery" messages? 

I have had them from time to time over the 7 years I've had my pump and attributed them to damaged tissue at the infusion site.

But today I have had them at almost every bolus.  After the first, I changed cannulas and used a different site, but I am still having problems.   I usually only get through .1 or .2 units before I get the "No Delivery" alarm.

I am using a paradigm 512 which is at the end of its life, so I am beginning to suspect the merchandise, but was wondering if anyone had discovered another reason for these errors.  

Any help is appreciated.

Views: 50

Replies to This Discussion

I have been having MAJOR problems in the past few weeks... NO Delivery alarms, increasing I:C ratios and it still not being enough insulin it has been so frustrating! Kristen, you have convinced me to give the Sure-T a try because it seems after using the Sil's for about a year I am not responding to the cannula's. I have even been using the top of my leg thinking it was just scar tissue causing absobtion problems, I am aggravated easily though and it seems like nothing I do helps!
I have a lot of scar tissue too and my educator suggsested going to Sure -T. I am such a creature of habit and have been suing Silhouette for so many years now that I am reluctant to change. but for scarring problems, she also suggested trying Apidra instead of Humalog/Novolog. I have only been on it for abut a month so far, and have not noticed any major changes. Anyone else hear if that makes a change in scarring?

I finally found what was causing my repeated "no delivery" alarms.  I recently upgraded to a Paradigm Revel pump (Good pump, horrible name) and when perusing the instruction manual.  I found out that No Delivery alarms can sometimes be attributed to a problem with the battery connection.  Sure enough, one of my reasons for upgrading was due to an aging (almost broken) battery cap.  Still with the Silhouettes, but no more alarms.  If you're getting repeated alarms you might want to check your battery connection.  Thanks for all the input!

Yay for you!

Yes, we have the Revel, relatively brand new, we got the upgrade when it came out.  Very high sugars past three days, which are unexplained.  She got four no delivery alarms in a row a few days ago, but thought it must be her site.  Then I could not bolus for a correction, could not bolus into the air, prime/rewind pump would not do it the first time at all.  Second time, pump did prime.  Minimed sent me a brand new pump which we just hooked up today.  Which brings me to my new post re all the basals wiped out....

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

Meet The 2014 Big Blue Test Grant Recipients

This year Diabetes Hands Foundation has pledged US$35,000 in Big Blue Test grants, continuing its support for programs aimed at providing lifesaving supplies, medical tests, treatment, and patient education to people living in need who have or at risk Read on! →

Kim Vlasnik: The Patient Voice

Kim Vlasnik, you NAILED it! In this video, Kim Vlasnik takes our breath away as she describes what its like to be a person with diabetes. Fortunately, Stanford’s Medicine-X Conference gives ePatients, like Kim, a chance to speak since we carry the Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service