Brought to you by HypoActive and Diabetes Australia - Victoria, this weekend is a serious investment for getting the most out of exercise, with practical tools and tips to cover all abilities and fitness levels.
It will be held in Melbourne from February 4-6 2011.
You can read about our inaugural 2010 event here.
The 2011 edition will bring you some of the very best experts in diabetes and exercise from around the world, and will include:
- latest tools for managing diabetes
- diabetes management theory for exercise
- opportunities for 1-on-1 time with personal trainers, dieticians and diabetes educators
- practical tips on getting the most out of your time available for exercise
- assistance for reaching your sporting-related goal
- your chance to 'Ask the Athlete' - top sports people with type 1 diabetes - on how they achieve success in sport and diabetes management
- an opportunity to meet other like minded people with type 1 diabetes
Spots are filling quickly. Download the Expression of Interest file here, fill it out and get it back to DA-Vic (as listed on the form) as soon as you can!