Hi ladies, preparing for the arrival of baby #2. With my first I ended up with an induction at 40 weeks which resulted in c-section. My ob won't induce me again because it's only 16 months since my c-section. She wants to section at 38 weeks. I want to push her to 40 weeks but I'd rather just wait until I go into labour naturally, I really don't want another section. Has anyone here waited until 40+ weeks to go into labour naturally? I'm really desperate to manage a vbac this time!