Hey everyone, I hope all you mommas, mothers to be, and women who are wanting and trying to get pregnant are doing well. Just want to say, hello, I am Hollie and I am nineteen. My original due date was June 27, 2011 and I ended up having a premature baby. She was born at 32 weeks 5 days gestation weighing out at 5 pounds 15 ounces and 18.5 inches long, she only need room air and spent 30 long days in the NICU because she needed to learn how to eat and gain weight. I ended up getting preeclampsia, severely.. blood pressure wasn't that high but my blood was dangerously toxic. When I got admitted to Labor and Delivery on the 4th of May they were starting to give me something to slow and stop my contractions but once they got my blood work back I was on strict bedrest in the hospital and they gave me stuff to speed up the labor process. I was swollen, I had gained ten pounds in five days that was all fluid. I hadn't been going to the bathroom at all, so no wonder my blood was toxic. I didn't matter how much water I took in it just wouldn't come out. So after two and a half days of strict bed rest it was time, time to deliver... I delivered vaginally and on May 7, 2011 at 4:16 a.m. our baby girl Sofia was born. I heard her crying my husband went over to here, there were NICU nurses, my nurse and the doctor that delivered me in there. It was wonderful, I didn't get my to peck her on the forehead and off she went to the NICU where she stayed for thirty days. Thankfully she didn't need anything but room air and that nothing too serious was wrong besides a low blood sugar at birth and a few hours after birth. But just wanted to update everyone and I hope everyone is doing well. We are now home, and she is happy healthy and being breastfed 5% of the time and fed BM with a bottle the other 95% because we think I either have overactive letdown or she has reflux. Much love to you all.