aimeeh2oski's Discussions (143)

Discussions Replied To (82) Replies Latest Activity

"Levemir is a long-acting insulin for MDI. As far as I know, there is only Novolog/No…"

aimeeh2oski replied Dec 7, 2013 to Express Scripts Formulary Changes - Appeals / Process / Approval?

12 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Jack's Mom

"We have CVS/Caremark but when I called to refill my daughter's Freestyle test strips…"

aimeeh2oski replied Dec 5, 2013 to Express Scripts Formulary Changes - Appeals / Process / Approval?

12 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Jack's Mom

"Hi, my daughter just turned 5 and uses the pod exclusively on the back of her arms a…"

aimeeh2oski replied Nov 5, 2013 to Omnipod causing slight bleeding around cannula site? Is this normal?

7 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Angelsongs

"My daughter has had an infected site only once, characterized by pretty bad pain whi…"

aimeeh2oski replied Oct 15, 2013 to infected site?

5 Oct 16, 2013
Reply by Michelle

"It does take a while. When I called to report another failed pod, I asked about the…"

aimeeh2oski replied Oct 2, 2013 to Anybody getting their return packs for the failed pods?

23 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Kate

"The red one below the copy on the web page. If you scroll through them all, there ar…"

aimeeh2oski replied Sep 27, 2013 to On another note...2013 Medical Device Manufacturer of the Year Finalists: Insulet

5 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Mark

"Hi RJ, my daughter has been on the new pods for over 2 months now and we've had 6 or…"

aimeeh2oski replied Sep 24, 2013 to Insulet slides on report of increased adverse events, customer complaints

9 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Dave

"Scott, I didn't realize this about insulin. Interesting. My daughter is almost 5, an…"

aimeeh2oski replied Sep 18, 2013 to Pod Successes

8 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by annecy

"My daughter uses back of arms and side of thighs. We also change the position of the…"

aimeeh2oski replied Sep 18, 2013 to Favorite pod sites

18 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Clare

"I just called to report another failed pod (the bad news) but the good news is, ther…"

aimeeh2oski replied Sep 13, 2013 to I finally had a good customer service experience with Insulet...

4 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Scott Wilkins

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

#OpposeAB1893: California Bill that Burdens People with Diabetes on Insulin

A couple of days ago I learned that the California State Assembly is considering AB-1893 Sharps waste, which in (if approved) will mandate that: “Sharps sold to the general public in California shall be sold with a sharps waste container Read on! →

FDA Docket Extended! We Need You.

If you are new to diabetes advocacy in the traditional sense of the word, you may be thinking, “What the heck is a docket!?” I certainly was the first twenty times I heard it (yes it took that long). For Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Heather Gabel
(Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator
Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators
Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service