indesign18's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Omg, I am so glad to see this post cause I thought I was crazy that it seemed with t…"

indesign18 replied Aug 19, 2013 to Insulin Action time

25 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by garidan

"They held our order until after the 15th, but Im still waiting on the PDM from insul…"

indesign18 replied Jul 21, 2013 to new pods and edgepark rollout officially begins the 15th

6 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by cat

"Tegaderm and get an arm band or belly band something to help keep it place. You can…"

indesign18 replied Jul 9, 2013 to Omnipod and the Pool

12 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by aimeeh2oski

"Lol, Lorraine it seems there is no rhyme or reason to this. Maybe its just who you t…"

indesign18 replied Apr 10, 2013 to new pods here! uh oh!

13 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Seth

"We dont prebolus my son has a bowel issue so we unfortunately can't. But for us, tha…"

indesign18 replied Apr 9, 2013 to Apidra with Omnipod

16 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Sarah

"We switched to Apidra in November and I think it is faster acting so we have less af…"

indesign18 replied Apr 8, 2013 to Apidra with Omnipod

16 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Sarah

"I talked to edgepark and insulet today and existing users are being pushed back to M…"

indesign18 replied Apr 8, 2013 to new pods here! uh oh!

13 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Seth

"I posted in another thread Edgepark told me on the 12th they had PDMs since March bu…"

indesign18 replied Mar 19, 2013 to Current Podders Using a Distributor Other Than Insulet

16 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by indesign18

"That is too funny, we talked to them on tuesday March 12th. Well lets just hope its…"

indesign18 replied Mar 19, 2013 to ordered new smaller pods

5 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by indesign18

"I talked to Edgepark last week on the reorder of my son's pods. They tried to place…"

indesign18 replied Mar 18, 2013 to ordered new smaller pods

5 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by indesign18

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

An eye opening experience at @CWDiabetes!

Last month, I had one of the most amazing experiences I have had with technology since I have been living with diabetes. It happened at the Focus On Technology conference organized by Children With Diabetes in Los Angeles (the first Read on! →

World Diabetes Day at REALM Charter School

REALM Charter is a middle school full of amazing young people eager to learn about World Diabetes Day. Team DHF spent the day with over 300 students and taught them about the Big Blue Test and what they can do Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service