Jodil's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Marnie, Many (adult) diabetics do have high cholesterol and even kids which is w…"

Jodil replied Mar 22, 2013 to High Cholesterol

6 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Elizabeth

"Hey Theo, I totally understand what you are going throuhg. Since our son was diagno…"

Jodil replied Mar 2, 2013 to How to deal with Friends and or relatives that mean well, but just don't get it.

11 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by type3mom

"I would guess that since when you have high blood sugars you need to urinate more an…"

Jodil replied Dec 26, 2012 to Wetting the Bed

6 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by Jillx4

"May need additional Basal rates for more specific hours."

Jodil replied Feb 24, 2012 to Help - sudden drops in BG

7 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Allie

"I am also surprised your doctor said no protein. My whole family is Type 1 diabetic…"

Jodil replied Jan 10, 2012 to Bedtime Snacks

9 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Dawn

"Thanks...he could run low b/c of the excitement and all the running around from hous…"

Jodil replied Oct 28, 2011 to bedtime lows

18 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Hockey Mom

"Hi daneenm, We too will be stocking up on the mini chocolates. I think these are gr…"

18 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Hockey Mom

"Bonjour Valerie, Parler vous francais? Yes, you are on the same track as us Canadi…"

18 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Hockey Mom

"Normally, a slow acting carb and a protein is recommended. Like Ms. Shelly said, pb…"

Jodil replied Oct 27, 2011 to bedtime lows

18 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Hockey Mom

"Hi Wooly, So sorry to hear you are having so many problems. Just know you are not a…"

Jodil replied Oct 24, 2011 to Unstable diabetes despite using pump therapy - long post sorry!

17 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Todd Carey

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

Meet The 2014 Big Blue Test Grant Recipients

This year Diabetes Hands Foundation has pledged US$35,000 in Big Blue Test grants, continuing its support for programs aimed at providing lifesaving supplies, medical tests, treatment, and patient education to people living in need who have or at risk Read on! →

Kim Vlasnik: The Patient Voice

Kim Vlasnik, you NAILED it! In this video, Kim Vlasnik takes our breath away as she describes what its like to be a person with diabetes. Fortunately, Stanford’s Medicine-X Conference gives ePatients, like Kim, a chance to speak since we carry the Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service