We're looking for glucose meter export file so we can provide a wider-range of support for glucose meters in SugarStats.
At the moment we only have support for OneTouch meters but if you'd like your meter supported the easiest way to help is to send us the export file created by the management software that comes with your meter.
Each one will be different unfortunately, but at the very least we hope most of them support .XML or .CSV exports of your glucose data just like the OneTouch Diabetes Management Software 2.3+ does.
We're looking especially for export files from:
* Meters by Roche (All AccuCheck Meters)
* All types of Abbot meters (Freestyle, Lite, Flash, Freedom, Precision etc)
* All types of Bayer meteres (Ascensia series)
* Meters by Arkray (Assure series etc)
* Prodigy series of glucose meters
Each meter's software should have an export feature, if you need help consult the software's manual or the manufacturers website.
If you'd like to help out, simply shoot us a mail with the file attached to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for your help!