I split myself between the Twitter site and TwitterDeck (when it doesn't crash on me).

Views: 69

Replies to This Discussion

Ubertwitter on my blackberry and web on my laptop .... but I almost never use it on my laptop, always on the blackberry! @staceydivone :)
web and twitbin (through firefox). Tweet Tweet on my phone.
I have a Twitter application on my iPod Touch which I use most of the time unless I am working on the notebook computer.
Twitter or Tweetdeck-never has crashed for me!!
TweetDeck on my computer and UberTwitter on my BlackBerry
I use Seesmic Desktop. I used to use Twhirl, which is put out by Seesmic as well, but decided I wanted the greater functionality of the Desktop version. It is very similar to Tweetdeck, which I have used -- but I like Seesmic much better. It has a great interface for my Mac.
I use seesmic too.... but I find that the window's version hogs my computer's resources. I've used spaz in the past but it just doesn't have all the nice features...

I would have to say seesmic on the ipod touch is great- in contrast to the PC application.
I use Tweetdeck.
TweetDeck (not had it crash on me yet since I started using it) all the way for me, I use the site from time to time (the new twitter layout is better for tweeting then the only one by far, but still is taking time to get use to it - which means I still prefer tweetdeck).
Love twicca... doesn't do multiple accts though.

sobess. means i can control three twitters at once. :D never crashed once.

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

#MasterLab through the eyes of the community

The Diabetes Hands Foundation would like to thank everyone for attending the diabetes advocates MasterLab on July 2nd 2014. MasterLab was about building a sense of what is possible and designed to give advocates a chance to learn from veteran Read on! →

DHF Partners with HelpAround in an Effort to Connect People Touched by Diabetes

Leer en español Technology has the amazing ability to ease the stress associated with diabetes; It simply makes our lives a little more bearable. That’s why we are excited to announce DHFs partnership with HelpAround. This new application will help Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service