Where my Portland diabetics at? I'm sure you're here...don't be shy :)

Views: 294

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Judith, can you email me?
Oh I have been bad and notten gotten to a meet up yet... Anyone going to the next expo?

Hello from Eugene!

Hi, Happy Valley (Clackamas) is here!

howdy fellow pdx diabetics. can anyone recommend a group that meets on a regular basis for discussion, education and support. hope to make the coffee tomorrow. if not, when is the next one?

howdy fellow pdx diabetics. can anyone recommend a group that meets on a regular basis for discussion, education and support. hope to make the coffee tomorrow. if not, when is the next one?

Hey all. I'm from Corvallis and looking for some advice. I need a new Endo since the only one in a fifty mile radius down here left us! They are trying to hire two new ones, but I still haven't heard any news and I'd been waiting for the one who just left for years(not overly optimistic). I'm type 1, on a pump and looking to get pregnant sometime in the not to distant future. :) I know there are a couple good groups of endo's up in Portland and think I'm just going to give up and bite it on gas to go up there until corvallis/albany finally figures something out. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Hi Jor,

I live in Eugene and see Ron Cirullo. There are 2 other ones down in Eugene/Springfield.

http://www.tudiabetes.org/profile/Oregonmeetup

Hey all---I've got knee replacement surgery next month and would love to connect with a bunch of you for fun and comforting conversation in early Feb. How about February 4th---lunch hour or later works for me. I'm open to any part of town, with a preference for MAX line access!

If the above link works, it should take you to the new Oregon Meetup Group.....

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

Where are you Medicare? The elephant was not in the room

This was the question burning in people’s mind and passionately talked about yesterday and today at the General Sessions of the AACE/ACE Consensus Conference on Glucose Monitoring, an event to bring together in Washington, DC all relevant stakeholders to Read on! →

#MedicareCoverCGM Panel Discussion

If you follow the diabetes online community, you know that #MedicareCoverCGM is a big deal. We have continued to raise awareness on #MedicareCoverCGM because we believe that ALL people living with diabetes should have access to continuous glucose monitors (CGM). With Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service