Anybody Else PROUD to see the weekend come after a week that has been............ ugh....rather rough on u???????

Views: 67

Replies to This Discussion

I'm sitting here at work counting down the minutes and seconds (~63 min). Actually it really doesn't matter what type of week I've had , this one was OK, by this time every week I'm counting. Just got a report I'm modifying to work, all the numbers are correct and all the little boxes line up, need to quit while I'm ahead:)

All weeks in the winter are "those weeks". I survived. Actually, I feel pretty good. Cheers!

It's cold. I hate the cold. I hate the mud. LOL Don't much like those D-gremlin days either. Maybe tomorrow I'll sleep in :)

OMG I just had a week from....fill in the blankhere! LOL! I'm still hoping abit later on in the new year it gets better!

see I can't even type! SHEZZZZ!

That's ok Doris, we read what you mean, not what you type LOL

LOL! Just been one of "those" weeks! Honestly it gets me when I can't spell something simple!

The week @ work sucked but I had a really good week working out and seem to be getting buffer with the help of this "Lose It!" app MrsAcidRock found. It's fun to play with but also helped me notice a few things I could fiddle around with to cut out nibbling on jelly beans as much to "trim my sails". Last night I did crunches and ran a couple of miles on what could have been my off day, had dinner, a couple of beers and then attacked the 8" of snow in the driveway and had a really fun time with it.

Best of all, the "deal of the day" at the outdoor clothing store is buy 2 get 1 free Smartwool socks so I'm going to head there in 20 minutes when they open up!

Wow, 8". My friend in Indianapolis got about the same. We got maybe an inch or two, plenty for me thanks!

That would paralize West TN we kinda come to a stand still with 2 inches.

I got out the Yak Trax and ran 6.5 miles today. It was harder than running normally. A lot of the sidewalks are shoveled but when you hit the "no man's land" in between subdivisions it's pretty hairy!

Nothing major with the week but it is HOT outside, too hot to be out gardening or painting so I am inside with the blinds drawn and the aircon on and I hate it. Have to struggle to survive depression.

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

Meet The 2014 Big Blue Test Grant Recipients

This year Diabetes Hands Foundation has pledged US$35,000 in Big Blue Test grants, continuing its support for programs aimed at providing lifesaving supplies, medical tests, treatment, and patient education to people living in need who have or at risk Read on! →

Kim Vlasnik: The Patient Voice

Kim Vlasnik, you NAILED it! In this video, Kim Vlasnik takes our breath away as she describes what its like to be a person with diabetes. Fortunately, Stanford’s Medicine-X Conference gives ePatients, like Kim, a chance to speak since we carry the Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service