Fundraising Status Update: September 30, 2008
Campaign ends at midnight, tonight
Fundraising Status Update: September 23, 2008
Fundraising Status Update: September 15, 2008
With exactly 15 days to go before the end of the fundraising campaign we have raised a little more than $4,000 between online and mailed donations. Thank you VERY much for your kind contributions.
We've begun to send out the thank you gifts for all the donations received before Aug. 1, 2008. You can see the detail of the Thank You gifts per donation level further down on this page. Here you can see a slideshow, showing their pictures.
Fundraising Status Update: August 21, 2008
We have received more than 50 contributions adding up to more than $3,000. Thank you SO much for all the help we've gotten so far.
As you may have noticed, we have done two things:
1) We have extended our deadline for this fundraising campaign until the end of September. We have done this because we still need your help.
2) We have also included in the ChipIn widget (to the right) our fundraising goal. We need to raise $20,000 by the end of September. This may sounds like a lot, but we feel it can be accomplished.
Watch the video below:
Fundraising Status Update: July 19, 2008
We have received 40 contributions
totaling $2,160. We still need your support
to maintain the quality and increase the outreach of the programs you love
, such as TuDiabetes.com
®, Drawing Diabetes
and our monthly newsletter
Fundraising Status Update: July 8, 2008
This was the first video we posted at the beginning of the campaign, June 24.
(for a transcript of this video, visit this page
How You Can Donate Money?
and the Diabetes Hands Foundation
can donate money by clicking on button in the ChipIn! widget on the right side
of most pages of TuDiabetes.com
, as shown below (visit this page
if you have questions about the rest of the steps of the process to donate online.)
If you prefer to send your donation using regular mail, you can send a check to the order of DIABETES HANDS FOUNDATION
to the following address:
Diabetes Hands Foundation
P.O. Box 61074
Palo Alto, CA 94306
Unless you want your donation to remain anonymous, make sure to include your TuDiabetes.com
username along with your donation, so we can properly thank you.
Benefits per Donation Level
Depending on the amount of your donation, you are eligible for different benefits as described below.
(up to and including $20)
• Recognition on Community Supporters page
with your name and a link to your TuDiabetes
(between $20 and $50, inclusive)
community supporter card.
• The benefit of the blue level
(between $50 and $100, inclusive)
clear window sticker.
• All the benefits of the green level
(more than $100)
• Recognition on the Diabetes Hands Foundation
web site with your name and link back to your TuDiabetes
• All the benefits of the orange level
What you can do, if you cannot donate money
Please consider the following options:
- Add the TuDiabetes Fundraising widget to your blog or web site, to help us raise funds.
- Buy TuDiabetes merchandise through the TuDiabetes Online Store.
- Join the Volunteer Group: through it you can welcome new members and help spread the word about TuDiabetes.com by reaching out to new members or contacting media about the community.
- At all times, please participate actively in the contests we organize. This helps everyone in the community as our contests are meant for empowerment as well as for raising diabetes awareness.
: Diabetes Hands Foundation
is in the process of applying for an exemption from income tax under Section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code.
Please consult with your tax advisor on the deductibility of your donation.