I got my A1c result this morning and it was ...
Exactly the same as my last one.
I feel like my control has been better these past few months than the few months before that, but obviously it hasn't really ...
I am already doing the following:
* Weighing/measuring foods I eat at home
* Not eating out
* Sticking to the same schedule/foods every day
* Exercising 30-60 minutes every day
* Testing 8-10x a day
* Reviewing blood sugar logs regularly (often daily)
* Adjusting pump settings regularly (at least once a week, sometimes more)
* Using temporary basals and combo boluses
Things I will try starting today:
* Pre-bolus by 20 minutes for all meals (using iPhone alarm)
* Eating below 30g carbohydrates per meal (not willing to go ultra low-carb)
* Try and stick to a consistent schedule as possible once work starts
* When I have the money, get a CGM trial for a week through my hospital (I have to pay for the sensor)
Not sure what else I could do to help my control at the moment, but hopefully these will help if I can keep them up consistently for the next three months.