Had 3 lows over the past 10 hours, THREE. over the past TEN hours. Needless to say I'm falling from
exhaustion. Oh, and did I mention I'm using an CGM sensor for the last two days that suppose to alarm me if I go high or low? Well, it did, yah, when I was already 2.5 and treating the low.
- "Beeep" reads: "I'm terribly sorry to interrupt but your blood glucose is low", just kidding, "4.9 LOW"
- "You don't say. Thank you very much, but I'm 2.5 actualy and I've already taken my juice like 10 minutes ago. Where have YOU been?".
In 15 minutes:
- "Beeep" "4.6 LOW".
- "Well, you know I am indeed 4.6, but that's actually good, that means my sugars are climbing up, the juice is working."
In 10 minutes:
- "Beeep" "4.8 LOW"
- "Well, just @#$%, will you!"
- "I'll try my best" - just kidding again.