so i had a pretty bad low last night around the same time i was supposed to take my lantis for the night. i was so sick after i corrected my low that i fell asleep without taking my lantis, when i woke up today my bg was so high i had to correct pretty agressivley, what do other lantis users suggest i do? should i just wait until tonight to take my lantis again and just use more humolog throughout the day? or should i take my lantis now? the only problem with taking my lants now it that it will be all screwed up with the timing of when i am supposed to take it...help!!