Here is the list of things I hate this week. You'll have to imagine the video part.
1. Having had to cook a double batch of cookies for Oneg Shabbat on Friday and not even being able to eat even ONE. I was already at 144 gm carb for the day, which is way too many.
2. Having to take a child trick-or-treating when I love candy but I'm not going to eat any candy, dammit.
3. Going out for pizza with my family and having to eat a salad while everyone else was eating pizza.
4. The idea of sitting through a middle-school football game this weekend.
5. Not being able to turn on the television without being barraged with political prognostications.
6. Back-to-back two-hour meetings on Friday.
7. Phone calls from stressed-out siblings wanting to share their stress with me.
8. Clothes dryers that can't seem to dry the clothes in a single dry cycle.