Along with the National Association for Health and Fitness, Cancer Schmancer, FACE AIDS, and HopeLab, the Diabetes Hands Foundation
(the nonprofit responsible for TuDiabetes.org) has partnered with GreatNonprofits
and GuideStar to help raise visibility and support for health issues by launching the 2010 Health Nonprofits Campaign.
The campaign will recognize the top-rated nonprofits making a difference in the health of our communities. In 2009 over 450,000 people read reviews of thousands of nonprofits at www.GreatNonprofits.org
– written by donors, volunteers, board members and by the general public. These reviews are also visible on GuideStar.
Why am I telling you this? Because you can help us
by participating in the 2010 GreatNonprofits Health Campaign.
- Every organization that gathers 10 or more positive reviews during the month of June will make the GreatNonprofits Top-Rated Health Nonprofits List.
- This is another great opportunity for you to share how Diabetes Hands Foundation has helped YOU personally and why you think it's an important resource for others.
- The Diabetes Hands Foundation can use this resource of powerful and authentic stories to engage donors and volunteers in the future.
- Last, all organizations with 10 or more reviews will be eligible for a GuideStar Health Giveaway.So, please take a few minutes to visit http://greatnonprofits.org/reviews/diabetes-hands-foundation/ and write a review about the Diabetes Hands Foundation, sharing why our work on TuDiabetes or any of our other programs has helped you and touched your life.