Can cross these items off my to do list:
1. Pick up humulog at Costco pharmacy during one of the most crowded days of the year when all I need are prescriptions and dog treats.
2. Excercise today.
3. Give dog the weekly bath he needs because of his pollen allergies.
4. Bought all the ingredients of the 2 dishes I am going to make for T-day and bought my vegan fieldroast roast stuffed with vegan stuffing.
All I need to do next is:
1. Pack the clothes, diabetic supplies, my healthy breakfast and snack foods for my trip to family.
2. Put on Dexcom so I do not have a surprise low sugar while driving out there.
3. Try to get up early enough to work out tomorrow before driving out there.
4. Figure out how to fit my workouts in and not worry about my sister's belief (who is a therapist so a lot of people think she is right about how she dxs people) that I have body issues when really I am just staying healthy and trying to eat and exercising the way a vegan diabetic should.
5. Pack the medication, foods, treats, etc my dogs will need while out there.
6. Do the prep work for the things I plan to make since I do not want to pack my food processor or all the more adventurous indgredients I like to use in my cooking that most people of my background do not have.
7. Try to finish everything except my workout for tomorrow and walk the dogs in the next 4.5 hours.
I know I am not the only one who did not do a great schedule and will have a lot to do in a short amount of time this week.