Check out this great project by Leeann at The Butter Compartment:
I wanted to do something that would bring a little World Diabetes Day
celebration to everyone. The rules are simple:
1) Send your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org
2) I will send you an address
3) Use the blue circle and as much creativity as you can fit on a
piece of 3.5" x 5" card stock. Complete the mini D meme (below) on
the back of the postcard.
4) Mail it to the person whose address I sent you, ideally in time for
them to receive it by Nov. 14th.
5) You will get a postcard in the mail from someone else in teh world
living with diabetes!
1) Your name:
2) Where you live:
3) Your connection to diabetes:
4) Type of diabetes:
5) Year of diagnosis:
6) One thing you do to Act On Diabetes:
7) One Word:
Also, visit this FB page to help promote the exchange, and post
pictures of the postcards you receive!
I'd LOVE to get lots of international participation so blue circle postcards will be spinning
around the globe!