Insulin Pump Users Forum (2,229)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is there a Pump/CGMS on the horizon?

I've heard rumors that "they" (whoever they are) are working on an all-in-one pump/CGM. Does anyone know if that's true and how far into th…

Started by Cheri

17 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by Cheri

Test strip control solution and making notes on glucose readings in CareLink

1st question: I just downloaded the data from my pump for the 1st time to using the CareLink. I like all the graphs and stuff, but was won…

Started by Tamara Gladden Lemus

1 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by Gerri

Why do I do this to myself?

I know the Quick set topic has been discussed extensively, but I am adding another frustration topic with them. I switched to Sure-T's beca…

Started by Mike S.

13 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Mike S.

Insulin Pumps

I am currently in the hospital and the doctors are talking about getting me a insulin pump it will be my first time, what do yall think abo…

Started by Krystle Dawn Stoots

24 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by Danielle

New on pump

I just changed my quick thing. When I removed the tape thing blood gushed out. Soaked 2 paper towels before I could get it to stop bleeding…

Started by Stacy Terry

6 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by Jennifer

How can I get my pods for cheaper? I am about to leave the omni pod....

My total price on my first order of these omnipods is double the cost of the minimed supplies. The cost after my insurance coverage of 80%…

Started by Ryan J.

2 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by Kristin

Pumping, diabetes, and insulin gadgets

I remember seeing a photo of this product in another post, but I can't remember which one, or on which forum. http://www.diabetesandmore.c

Started by Tamara Gladden Lemus

4 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Cathy

Diluting Insulin in Pump

Hi to all pumpers - has anyone ever used diluted Novolog in their insulin pump? I am using the omniPod and the minimum basal level (.05) is…

Started by Melissa Price

6 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Dave    _

Identifying areas of scar tissue

I have a confession to make. I've had Type 1 for 15 yrs, I've been pumping for 12. I've read posts about scar tissue and how it makes it mo…

Started by Dave S

27 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by rafael

Anybody know where I can get free/discounted pump?

Hi, I'm self employed with pre-existing conditions and can't afford health insurance. I'd like to get a pump. Does anyone know of a pharmac…

Started by Cynthia D

7 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Sarah

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF receives $200,000 grant from Novo Nordisk

Grant given to support programs aimed at bringing together people touched by diabetes for positive change BERKELEY, CA: December 4, 2014 – Diabetes Hands Foundation (DHF) has received a grant of US$200,000 from Novo Nordisk to support programs aimed at Read on! →

Guest Post: World Diabetes Day 2014 on Twitter… sifting through the data

At Symplur we track hashtags, keywords, user accounts, and pretty much anything else on Twitter that has to do with healthcare. We collect the data and then build countless ways to slice it up so that we’re able to better Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service