Insulin Pump Users Forum (2,101)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Omnipod question.

for those of you on the omnipod i was curious, i am on a different pump and love it, but i was curious. what do you do when you have air bu…

Started by MelissaM

8 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by Jaybear

The Onmi Pod

This Tues (7/7) will be 2 weeks on the Omni Pod.. It is working out just great for me..I am thrilled with it! I highly recommend it!

Started by Dee

3 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by Lorraine

Review: Medtronic Minimed Quickset infusion set

A few weeks ago I conducted an evaluation of various infusion sites sets for my Minimed Paradigm. After writing about the Thinset reservoir…

Started by Henry

6 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Shell

pump for a toddler?

We are getting ready to put Jude on a pump. He is 15 months old. I am looking for some suggestions on what type you think would be best!

Started by Katie Smith

8 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Suzanne

276, 249, 213, 264, 297, 261, 67

That was my BG numbers since yesterday at 4:30 when I had the low of 67 mg/dl! and since then it is high!! Am confused!! 67 (4:30pm) 261 (8…

Started by Ahmad

13 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by Ahmad

Changing pod site

How often do you change your pod site? I recently started with the OmniPod (Saturday June 27) and have changed twice already. Just wonderin…

Started by Marcia

5 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by Marcia

Considering a Pump Remote

I am currently using the MM Paradigm 722 pump. I have been considering getting the remote that goes with it for awhile now. I realize some…

Started by Stacey :0)~

11 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by Mommy of Three

Like A Kid At Christmas!

I originally posted this in the T1 Forum and it was suggested that I post it here also. Just got home from a doctor's appointment. I hadn'…

Started by Sareln Pupkies

2 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Sareln Pupkies

Is the clear insulin pump nice lookng?

I am getting my first pump soon and ordered clear (minimed 722). I was just wondering if you guys that have it like how it looks?

Started by Leanna

37 Jun 26, 2009
Reply by Leanna

Insulin Pump-"Suggestions"

First a little background info. New to tudiabetes as of today 5/15/09. I'm a Type 1 (40 yrs.) Currently using Lantus/Humalog regimen and…

Started by Fred Thompson

21 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by Don

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

FDA Docket Extended! We Need You.

If you are new to diabetes advocacy in the traditional sense of the word, you may be thinking, “What the heck is a docket!?” I certainly was the first twenty times I heard it (yes it took that long). For Read on! →

An Open Letter from @AskManny, @DiabetesHF to @NYTRosenthal, @NYTimes

Dear Ms. Rosenthal: I am a person living with type 1 diabetes since the age of 30. I am also the President and co-Founder of the Diabetes Hands Foundation, a nonprofit aimed at connecting and mobilizing the diabetes community. Seeing Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Heather Gabel
(Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator
Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators
Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service