LADA (Type 1.5) Diabetes Forum (295)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

a cure?

Ok anybody tried bitter melon? It supposedly has insulin-like properties...anybody know anything about long-term use? So far it works for h…

Started by Bunny

3 May 11
Reply by Mike Ratrie

Insulin and Warfarin

I'm wondering if there is anyone else here is who is on insulin who is also on warfarin? I am getting so sick of my inr going down which ha…

Started by meee

10 May 10
Reply by meee

High GAD

Hi. What does it mean if my hubby has GAD over 250 but negative for ICA and Low-end C-peptide? He is currently on Metformin , Acarbos,very…

Started by Bunny

4 May 4
Reply by Marypat

Lada in waiting

Hi! Anyone feel like helping me think? I was diagnosed with Type 1 during TrialNet, but my A1c is 4.7 and I only have high BG during the OG…

Started by katy

27 Apr 19
Reply by krisa

When to make a fuss?

I don't know if I have LADA or something else diabetes. I had reactive hypoglycemia for years growing up (actually diagnosed when I was in…

Started by CQJ

80 Apr 18
Reply by Lilli D

Not sure. Mody or LADA?

Hi all, New user here and first time poster. Anyway, I've been diagnosed as a Type 2 for a little over a year now. I do not fit your typica…

Started by Augustus27

71 Apr 11
Reply by meee

night sweats/chills

i cannot get a good night sleep- it's been like this for so long, it's my normal. but i'm not getting sick, so my body is tolerating it. i…

Started by v/prediabetic

38 Apr 2
Reply by v/prediabetic

Are you a LADA? What are your Total Daily Doses?

Lately someone started a survey on here about TDD – I found that very interesting and would like to specifically ask the Type 1.5 or LADA d…

Started by julez_79

55 Mar 29
Reply by Bubbagaga

the wahls protocol and diabetes

anyone familiar with the ketogenic level of the wahls protocol? her regular protocol calls for colorful veggies and berries. the berries ra…

Started by v/prediabetic

7 Mar 29
Reply by David (dns)

good endo in philadelphia area

does anyone know of a good endo in the philadelphia area who is knowledgable about LADA as well as other types of diabetes? Thanks

Started by v/prediabetic

2 Mar 24
Reply by v/prediabetic

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

#MasterLab through the eyes of the community

The Diabetes Hands Foundation would like to thank everyone for attending the diabetes advocates MasterLab on July 2nd 2014. MasterLab was about building a sense of what is possible and designed to give advocates a chance to learn from veteran Read on! →

DHF Partners with HelpAround in an Effort to Connect People Touched by Diabetes

Leer en español Technology has the amazing ability to ease the stress associated with diabetes; It simply makes our lives a little more bearable. That’s why we are excited to announce DHFs partnership with HelpAround. This new application will help Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service