All Discussions Tagged 'Pancreas' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Implantable Insulin Device Could Eliminate Injections

See full article here. Insulin injections for diabetics could soon be a thing of the past thanks to the creation of a revolutionary new imp…

Started by Diabetes News and Interest

0 Jan 28

"Artificial Pancreas" article

So I just happened across this article while looking at some websites and, being a Type 1 Diabetic, found it pertinent. I'd be interested i…

Started by awg0681

13 Mar 5, 2013
Reply by Eb

Artifical Pancreas: FDA's New Guidelines Announced

This has been all over the news since it was announced on Dec. 1. A link to the actual announcement can be found here which in turn leads t…

Started by Tom Goffe

1 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Gary

FDA Information on Artificial Pancreas Systems

FDA just posted this guidance to manufacturers of artificial pancreas systems (CGM plus pump) to describe what they expect to see in a prem…

Started by David

0 Jun 21, 2011

Insulin types question

So I'm reading "Think Like A Pancreas" and the author is discussing the effects of different insulins, but he doesn't mention the two insul…

Started by Kelly

9 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by nel

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

An eye opening experience at @CWDiabetes!

Last month, I had one of the most amazing experiences I have had with technology since I have been living with diabetes. It happened at the Focus On Technology conference organized by Children With Diabetes in Los Angeles (the first Read on! →

World Diabetes Day at REALM Charter School

REALM Charter is a middle school full of amazing young people eager to learn about World Diabetes Day. Team DHF spent the day with over 300 students and taught them about the Big Blue Test and what they can do Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service