What Are Your Diabetes Goals for 2008? - New Episode of DiabetesPowerShow Podcast

What are your diabetes goals for 2008?

While you think, enjoy a round-table discussion about setting, nurturing and succeeding in all our Diabetes related goals for 2008. We were honored to be a part of this episode of the incredible DiabetesPowerShow Podcast, along with SugarStats.com founder Marston Alfred (also a member of TuDiabetes).

To listen to the show, visit:
http://www.diabetespowershow.com/DiabetesPowerShow__36.html

Or if you have iTunes, click here:
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=20...

Share with everyone else in TuDiabetes: What are your diabetes goals for 2008?

Tags: diabetespowershow, goals, podcast, pr, sugarstats

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My diabetes goals are to get control of my BG and to become a healthier me. I cannot pretend that I do not have this disease any more. I have fought it for a little over 4 years. Now it has come to a point that I cannot deny it any longer.
Way to go, Diane!

I hope the support of our family here can help you keep up with your goal.
Thanks Manny!
This web site has already helped a lot. I am so excited about this site.
Here is our Happy New Year video:

My goal is to stay on course. Since Dec. 13th, I've taken one Metformin tablet. My average BGL (fasting and PP) has been in the upper 80s and low 90s with diet and exercise alone. Since being off the Metformin, my energy level has increased noticeably. I'm going to continue adding to my exercise level and maybe get into some minor body building, now that I have the energy and motivation.

I'm going to continue my pursuit of knowledge and sharing on Yahoo! Answers and TuDiabetes. I'm so jazzed right now, that those who don't believe my accomplishments are the result of exhaustive research and trial and error and who believe that I'm "lucky" don't even faze me. I'm just going to keep on spreading the word. The TuDiabetes badge appears on two pages in my website and, as I continue to update, will show on every page.
My goals are

1. LOG MY NUMBERS DAILY .

2. EXERCISE DAILY (even if it is a short walk)

3. PACK A HEALTHY LUNCH AND SNACK FOR WORK
Happy New Year Manny and many Blessing to you this year too!
My goals for this year? :) I've added my plan to the Weight Loss Team and encourage everyone to join in with a healthy new year activity or a skip something / add something better to a meal plan.
I'm "adding this" or "skipping that " for my goals this year.
Huggles
MeadowLark

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

An eye opening experience at @CWDiabetes!

Last month, I had one of the most amazing experiences I have had with technology since I have been living with diabetes. It happened at the Focus On Technology conference organized by Children With Diabetes in Los Angeles (the first Read on! →

World Diabetes Day at REALM Charter School

REALM Charter is a middle school full of amazing young people eager to learn about World Diabetes Day. Team DHF spent the day with over 300 students and taught them about the Big Blue Test and what they can do Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service